ZT-T driver's seat wanted, blue/yellow matrix cloth by ricklincs45

ricklincs45
Desperate for; Driver's seat (manual adjustment) for ZT-T in the blue & yellow Matrix cloth trim with fake leather bolsters.

Must be in very good/excellent condition, with no rips in bolsters. Someone, somewhere must have one!

Cheers,

Rick

Posted 18 Mar 2015, 20:01 #1 

Arctic
(Trader)
Hello Rik.
My son as changed his MGZT manual seats to leather memory heated seats, therefore he as the ones taken out for sale.

These seats a in the good condition category in my opinion, but you can make your own mind up by taking a look at the photo's which were taken right after the leather memory ones were fitted.

As you can see it is the drives seats which as a little scuffing and an hole just between the drivers legs when driving these marks where there when I purchased the MG in August from a member.

I have found out from a thread on here that the seats are called Axis Grey

Hi is asking £45.00 ONO for them collected only from Wolves area West Midlands, if you are interested please post a message here or send me a PM and i will let him know thank you Arctic

mg-zt-seats-manual-t8648.html
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 24 Mar 2015, 23:54 #2 

ricklincs45
Hello Arctic, I did send a message a day or so ago, but for some reason it's not appeared here. Anyway, thanks for getting in touch, the seats sound a bargain, but I'd rather change just one seat in the correct colour. Incidentally, I covered the tears in the bolsters with black Duck tape yesterday, I'm now wondering if it's even worth bothering changing the seat! All the best, Rick

Posted 28 Mar 2015, 10:24 #3