WTD - External Door Handle by Mad-Monkey

Mad-Monkey
After an external door handle. Any condition so long as its intact, not chipped or broken anywhere. To be honest cheaper the better so if it looks scratched and beat up, but in one piece I'd take it.

It's for a small project and just need one for testing. :)

Let me know prices and p&p, cheers

Posted 05 Aug 2010, 16:39 #1 

Bernard
Monk wrote:After an external door handle. Any condition so long as its intact, not chipped or broken anywhere. To be honest cheaper the better so if it looks scratched and beat up, but in one piece I'd take it.

Is this for colour coding?
I think we talked about it.

Still done nothing about mine.

Got loads of other problems now though. :panic:
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 05 Aug 2010, 22:42 #2 

Mad-Monkey
Colour coding and a little something else ;) :mrgreen:

Posted 06 Aug 2010, 07:40 #3 

Bernard
Monk wrote:Colour coding and a little something else ;) :mrgreen:

Is it a secret?

Capacitative discharge to keep the pond life at bay?

Please do tell.
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 06 Aug 2010, 08:13 #4 

Mad-Monkey
Now that would be a fun project!!

I was going to drill a hole in the handle and see if I could silicone a LED (Light Emitting Diode) in place to gently illuminate the handles. ;)

Posted 06 Aug 2010, 09:54 #5 

mark_bonsai
Monk wrote:I was going to drill a hole in the handle and see if I could silicone a LED in place to gently illuminate the handles. ;)

Just what I'm working on at the moment :D Well, working on may be a little strong. I started a while back, but it got shelved for other projects.

Bought some handles off ebay, £10 for all four with end caps, bargain.

Mounting an LED is easy as the inside of the handle unscrews, it's getting power to them that's a pain.
Re-mapped & Synergy 2 on 9. EGR bypass. De-catted. Pipercross filter & modified inlet. 18" Apex's with 235 Toyo's. ZT190 big brakes & suspension. Xenon projectors. Powerfold bullets. Electric rear sun blind. Auto dipping rear view mirror. Wood and leather steering wheel. Wood handbrake handle. Full leather sports seats. Harmon Kardon speakers & sub. Kenwood DNX7200 double din, amp & Phatbox. Fully chromed front grill.

Posted 06 Aug 2010, 16:12 #6 

Last edited by mark_bonsai on 06 Aug 2010, 22:39, edited 1 time in total.

hodgy
Monk wrote:After an external door handle. Any condition so long as its intact, not chipped or broken anywhere. To be honest cheaper the better so if it looks scratched and beat up, but in one piece I'd take it.

If I can get hold of one for you, I’ll take it to the nano meet. Let me know if you get sorted in the meantime
Best Regards

Alan

Posted 06 Aug 2010, 18:41 #7 

Mad-Monkey
Think i'm sorted cheers! :)

Posted 06 Aug 2010, 22:34 #8