Windscreen scuttle clips!! by loz1971

loz1971
Despite holding them down when I checked the plenum, I still lost one down the back of the engine. :mad1: :mad1:

Does anybody have just one they can let me have please??
:nurse:ALWAYS BE MORE HOPEFUL!!! Image

[centre]"Plus It's not a man purse, it's called a satchel...Indiana Jones wears one"[/centre]

Posted 10 Jul 2010, 13:53 #1 

Bernard
loz1971 wrote:Despite holding them down when I checked the plenum, I still lost one down the back of the engine. :mad1: :mad1:

Found one today while looking for something else. :D

It's a bit faded but intact. You are welcome to it.
PM your address if you want it.
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 10 Jul 2010, 16:28 #2 

Bernard
I have remembered to post it today, first time that I've been let out this week. Nearest Post Office is now 3 miles away thanks to the lack of joined up thinking regarding global warming/climate change/tax extraction.

Posted 13 Jul 2010, 13:05 #3 

loz1971
Giving this a bump as I still need some, Bernards one must have got lost in the post (no surprise with the postal service down here) :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:

[centre]"Plus It's not a man purse, it's called a satchel...Indiana Jones wears one"[/centre]

Posted 30 Jul 2010, 18:40 #4 

raistlin
loz1971 wrote:Giving this a bump as I still need some, Bernards one must have got lost in the post (no surprise with the postal service down here) :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:

PM me your name and address details mate :D
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 30 Jul 2010, 18:47 #5 

Beejay
loz1971 wrote:Despite holding them down when I checked the plenum, I still lost one down the back of the engine. :mad1: :mad1:

Following our PM's, there are 4 in the post to you with compliments

Posted 30 Jul 2010, 19:10 #6 

loz1971
Cheers mate, that's really good of you :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Posted 30 Jul 2010, 19:26 #7 

loz1971
I also want to say thanks to Bernard, it wasn't his fault the clip he sent never reached me, a lot of the mail round here never arrives!! :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:

Posted 30 Jul 2010, 19:30 #8 

raistlin
loz1971 wrote:Cheers mate, that's really good of you :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'll go off and sulk then ;)
Paul

Posted 30 Jul 2010, 19:35 #9 

loz1971
Now you know you don't have to do that Paul, I still love you!!! :roll: :roll: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Posted 30 Jul 2010, 20:04 #10 

Bernard
loz1971 wrote:I also want to say thanks to Bernard, it wasn't his fault the clip he sent never reached me, a lot of the mail round here never arrives!! :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:

You occasionally read about postmen who have been either hoarding or dumping undelivered post.
Very annoying though as our nearest PO is nearly 3 miles away. :mad1:

Posted 30 Jul 2010, 21:10 #11 

raistlin
Bernard wrote:You occasionally read about postmen who have been either hoarding or dumping undelivered post.

Becoming very common now :( The number of cases passing through Wolverhampton Magistrates' Court alone would surprise you.
Paul

Posted 30 Jul 2010, 21:27 #12 

loz1971
raistlin wrote:
Bernard wrote:You occasionally read about postmen who have been either hoarding or dumping undelivered post.

Becoming very common now :( The number of cases passing through Wolverhampton Magistrates' Court alone would surprise you.

I bet it wouldn't!!! :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:

Posted 30 Jul 2010, 21:43 #13 

loz1971
Got my clips today from Barry, cheers mate, I now have clips all along the scuttle instead of clips and one piece of tape!!ImageImageImageImageImage
It's the little things like this that make me happy!!

Barry, I owe you a drink, or if there is ever anything I can do for you let me know :cheers: :cheers:

Posted 03 Aug 2010, 18:24 #14