When we joined by phenonix (Page 2 of 3)

zojosc
Jaygee wrote:
phenonix wrote:Check out the members list then click on "joined" then go to 5th June, over 100 members joined that day, does that list also give your member number?
I'm 128

I joined on june 5th (my 69th birthday) at 10.12 am and my number is 217 so everyone must have been on the ball that morning

The way I read it is your 155, or am I wrong? :?
"Keep Smilin'"
Andy

Posted 09 Jun 2010, 09:47 #21 

phenonix
zojosc wrote:
Jaygee wrote:
phenonix wrote:Check out the members list then click on "joined" then go to 5th June, over 100 members joined that day, does that list also give your member number?
I'm 128

I joined on june 5th (my 69th birthday) at 10.12 am and my number is 217 so everyone must have been on the ball that morning

Yes he is 155, he needs to change his signature now :D

Posted 09 Jun 2010, 09:58 #22 

Rammie
phenonix wrote:
zojosc wrote:
Jaygee wrote:
I'm 128

Yes he is 155, he needs to change his signature now :D

Strange that because if you see his User Profile it says member # 217! :confused: :confused:

DOH! am I thick or what? That, of course, is his signature
:oops:
Brian

Posted 09 Jun 2010, 10:07 #23 

black olive
cant see that - am I being thick ??

Posted 09 Jun 2010, 10:29 #24 

Jaygee
zojosc wrote:
Jaygee wrote:
I'm 128

on my posts when i place the cursor over my user name it shows 217 at bottom of screen,, so if this is the same as the owners club my membership number on here is 217...

i don't mind being corrected if i am wrong and you may slap my knuckles...
jaygee....

PS.i have edited my signature until the matter is clarified...
Member No: 155 Image

Posted 09 Jun 2010, 17:37 #25 

JohnDotCom
Strange but I agree, :) in the complete list of members you are shown as No: 155
If searched alphabetically you are No: 15 under "J"s

I believe there are around 241 Users registered on site.

The holding of mouse over the Profile word is weird as I come up No: 53 when in fact registered as No: 2 :confused:
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 09 Jun 2010, 18:19 #26 

zojosc
JohnDotCom wrote:Strange but I agree, :) in the complete list of members you are shown as No: 155

The holding of mouse over the Profile word is weird as I come up No: 53 when in fact registered as No: 2 :confused:

Bit of a slap down there JDC, 51 in front of you! Gawd forbid the next thing you know someone will be above you in the post count.......join the real world. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: and just to rub it in :fosg: :fosg: :fosg: :fosg:
"Keep Smilin'"
Andy

Posted 09 Jun 2010, 18:34 #27 

Messenger
Number 17 for me! :mrgreen:
Got in before the rush!

Posted 09 Jun 2010, 19:08 #28 

Zeb
HotblackDesiato wrote:Number 17 for me! :mrgreen:
Got in before the rush!

Yeah...and you were still late matey... :lol:

[centre]9[/centre]

:Tongue:

Posted 09 Jun 2010, 19:12 #29 

Jaygee
JohnDotCom wrote:Strange but I agree, :) in the complete list of members you are shown as No: 155

OK i'll go with that it's better to be No: 155 than 217 anyway it's like a promotion already.signature edited to suit...
cheers
jaygee
Member No: 155 Image

Posted 09 Jun 2010, 19:54 #30 

phenonix
Because i use a Mac i have never being able to use the "hover over profile" method to get my member number, still do not know what it is,especially at our other site, can someone tell me what they get when they hover over mine here?

Posted 09 Jun 2010, 21:32 #31 

JohnDotCom
You are member 128 in the Members Registration index list.
Page 6 if you click on Members (Upper right of page) then select page number.
John

I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 09 Jun 2010, 21:46 #32 

phenonix
Thanks
But is that the "Joined" list as i mentioned in the beginning of this thread?
i noticed i was 128, but because JDC gets a different number when he uses the "hover " method i was wondering what "hover" number shows up on mine?

Posted 09 Jun 2010, 21:50 #33 

JohnDotCom
Hover no is 190.
Awaiting to find out why the difference in numbers.
John

Posted 09 Jun 2010, 21:52 #34 

Samarkand
Joined just today. I will use my car's name as she's the reason I'm here :)
(Need to figure out the rest of the forum functions as it's all new for the moment ;) )
Majed
I miss you a lot Samarkand!

Posted 10 Jun 2010, 11:07 #35 

DeuxGazoles
Samarkand wrote:Joined just today. I will use my car's name as she's the reason I'm here :)
(Need to figure out the rest of the forum functions as it's all new for the moment ;) )

Welcome aboard Majed :mrgreen:
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 10 Jun 2010, 11:13 #36 

Samarkand
Thanks for the welcome guys. Picking it up slowly :)
Majed
I miss you a lot Samarkand!

Posted 10 Jun 2010, 12:30 #37 

steven
The other forum may have a lot of members but I wonder how many are actually active and contribute?
Does this look familiar?

Continuing to support the 75 community wherever they may be

Posted 10 Jun 2010, 12:54 #38 

JohnDotCom
steven wrote:The other forum may have a lot of members but I wonder how many are actually active and contribute?

You can tell next door by the number of posts made by members if you expand it to say 200. ;)
John

Posted 10 Jun 2010, 14:35 #39 

Mad-Monkey
Maybe the hover number is the total number of users that were registered since the beginning of the board, i.e. deleted test accounts if there were any??

Posted 10 Jun 2010, 15:38 #40