Vis Motor Reliability by Arctic

Arctic
(Trader)
I would like to personaly thank Dave Mr vis Motor himself (takestock)for the vis motors that arrived today in the morning post :thumbsup: they are perfection not only are they reliable they are made with and refurbed with high quality parts but also to a very high standard, i did not expect anything less from a genuine man i have got to know over the last couple of years and as taught me lots within that time :hail: :hail: who's work ethic is next to none.

The knowledge is out there if you are prepaired to listen and get stuck in, something you will never regret doing and enjoy so much.

Every R75 MGZT 2.0 2.5 owner should have these on there cars in my opinion cuts out the worry of are they working properly or not at all, and best of all you can self test them with the testing button :clap: so with no more to say but :cheers:Dave .

most appreciated Artcic ;)

Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 17 Jul 2013, 16:39 #1 

raistlin
Yes, I agree Steve. He's not a bad old Hector :)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 17 Jul 2013, 16:46 #2 

takestock
Stop it yer making me blush :o It'd only a hobby that wouldn't have got as far as it has without the early input of bigruss and the absolute diamond known as David, AKA The monk, Mad Monkey.

I just casually asked him about pcb's with essentials and desirables to incorporate the self test set up I devised. The guy gave me the lot. Respect David. Can we move the power pcb forward now if you have the time? More than happy with the same arrangement as last time if thats OK?

Back seems to be, finally, on the mend. never taken so long as this time :( must be my age, speaking of which beware of drivel from me tonight. Birthday tomorrow and Marina is working tonight, so just me and a bottle of Southern Comfort I recon.....:)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 20 Jul 2013, 18:05 #3 

nrmoz
Are these refurbished self testing kits still available?

Posted 24 May 2016, 06:16 #4 

Arctic
(Trader)
nrmoz wrote:Are these refurbished self testing kits still available?

I am 99.9% sure they drop the man himself a PM and he should get back to you

ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=77
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 25 May 2016, 22:55 #5 

takestock
Already done Steve :)
Cheers

Dave...
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 26 May 2016, 11:38 #6