Just wondered... by raistlin

• Related topics: (no related topics)

raistlin
... whether anybody would be interested in the transcript of the Judge's sentencing remarks in the Mark Bridger case:-

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 31 May 2013, 17:44 #1 

Trebor
And now time surely for the likes of Google and other search engines to block such sites from their searches, its illegal to view them so why not illegal to allow them access to search databases ?
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 31 May 2013, 17:51 #2 

Jumper
In my view, all pronography, whatever the medium, should be banned. It panders to base instinct and desensitises the user to increasing levels of depravity.

In this case the site host holds the remedy, but unfortunately many countries have no compunctions how or from where profit is obtained and there may be legal remedies open to those who are refused
publication of their material.

Posted 01 Jun 2013, 11:24 #3 

Mad-Monkey
Horrific :(

Posted 01 Jun 2013, 13:06 #4 

takestock
I fail to see just what attracts grown adults to children in that way. Being a parent and not knowing where or what happened will be as much as a burden as not being able to say goodbye. I can only hope he gets his just rewards in prison.
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 01 Jun 2013, 16:35 #5