What about a mini meet at the Kings Repose? by Jürgen

Jürgen
Is someone up for a mini meet at the Kings Repose at the nano meet weekend (24 March)? Last time the food and company have been excellent. :)

I'll be in town on both days, so Saturday or Sunday evening would be an option (they open at 5:30pm). What do you think about that?

Posted 14 Mar 2013, 17:50 #1 

Bermudan 75
I still have nightmares about giant shellfish after that meal.... :lol:

Cheers

Mike

Posted 15 Mar 2013, 00:01 #2 

Jürgen
Maybe next time something else would be a better choice? May I recommend a pizza frutti di mare, perhaps? :stirer:
;)

Looking forward to meet you next Sunday Mike (as long as no snowdrifts block the way!) :thumbsup:

Posted 17 Mar 2013, 15:53 #3 

Trebor
Hi Jürgen, i will ask the local gang and report back, saturday probably the best bet as BBQ on the Sunday
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 17 Mar 2013, 19:16 #4 

Jürgen
Thanks Rob, it would be great to chatter and have some fun. :)

Posted 17 Mar 2013, 19:49 #5 

Trebor
2 of us already in Jürgen so something will happen for definite, suggestion is a pub on the Stafford Road Wolverhampton where food is good and cheap if thats ok with you ( about 10 minutes from the Four Ashes )

I will report back when i get the other replies and anyone else can join us if they wish, could start a new event , meals on Nano Eve !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 17 Mar 2013, 20:07 #6 

Jürgen
Trebor wrote:2 of us already in

Sounds good. :thumbsup:

Trebor wrote:suggestion is a pub on the Stafford Road Wolverhampton where food is good and cheap if thats ok with you ( about 10 minutes from the Four Ashes )

Yep, that's fine!

Are you talking about the Moreton Arms? When looking at street view pictures, it looks like the place where some of us went after the Bentley tour ... :cheers:

Trebor wrote:could start a new event , meals on Nano Eve !

Yes please. :)

Posted 17 Mar 2013, 21:25 #7 

Trebor
This is the proposed venue Jürgen, postcode at the bottom of the article, now 4 of us including you and more replies to come

http://www.expressandstar.com/entertain ... erhampton/
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 17 Mar 2013, 22:31 #8 

Jürgen
Looks like a good choice to me, Rob. Although my satnav doesn't know the postcode, I've located the place on the map.

Posted 17 Mar 2013, 23:11 #9