Very High Unique Spec 2006 Rover 25GSi. by Aurora MG

Aurora MG
Don't really want to sell this at all but with the likely fallout due from EMS looming it may be an idea though the car is in my wife's name but hey ho!! Plus I only really want it to go to an enthusiast. Price is on the higher side I guess but find another like it - you won't! I can negotiate the price a bit by the removal of the larger alloys to revert to the standard etc or the XPower exhaust.
Not going to spend hours writing up the spec etc so instead here is a link to my Pistonheads advert.

http://pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1258176.htm

Posted 17 Nov 2010, 22:49 #1 

Mick
(Site Admin)
This must be one of the best kept 25's in the world.

I hope you achieve the price you are after, best of luck with your sale Andy.

Posted 17 Nov 2010, 22:56 #2 

Aurora MG
Mick wrote:This must be one of the best kept 25's in the world.

I hope you achieve the price you are after, best of luck with your sale Andy.

Thanks Mick. I actually have more love for it than I do the Landrover, come to think of it I have more love for all my cars than the Landrover lol :confused:

Posted 17 Nov 2010, 23:08 #3 

Messenger
I don't think I have ever seen a car this clean, not even a brand new one.

The condition and attention to detail is unbelievable.

For example, when Andy showed me his car I could see that the starter motor was polished clean, this as you know is at the back of the engine below the inlet manifold. How much patience does that take?

Posted 10 Dec 2010, 21:36 #4 

Aurora MG
Messenger wrote:I don't think I have ever seen a car this clean, not even a brand new one.

The condition and attention to detail is unbelievable.

For example, when Andy showed me his car I could see that the starter motor was polished clean, this as you know is at the back of the engine below the inlet manifold. How much patience does that take?

Thanks Corin for those kind words....

Posted 10 Dec 2010, 22:12 #5 

Aurora MG
Bump...........

Posted 02 Feb 2011, 23:18 #6