todays meet by jonjon77

jonjon77
my lads and me went to our 1st meet at south yorks and really enjoyed it.met a great bunch of people,had a good laugh,weather was great and l didnt even hear a"dad lm bored" from the kids :o.after talking to bigruss lm going to see him tomorrow so he check my car over with his T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System).it will be interesting to see what faults have been logged

Posted 05 Jun 2010, 17:55 #1 

geesmith
sorry for hogging Russ today jonjon.... also sorry I didn't identify you. :)

There is a thread on todays meet. Just realised I didn't take many pics... oops.

My first meet too and my grandson was actually telling me he'd have been happy to stay longer as we drove off. Officially had the car one calendar month tomorrow.

Posted 05 Jun 2010, 19:14 #2 

takestock
jonjon77 wrote:my lads and me went to our 1st meet at south yorks and really enjoyed it.met a great bunch of people,had a good laugh,weather was great and l didnt even hear a"dad lm bored" from the kids :o.after talking to bigruss lm going to see him tomorrow so he check my car over with his T4.it will be interesting to see what faults have been logged

Glad we were a little out with our timescale for them Jon,

catch you again soon :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 05 Jun 2010, 19:52 #3 

takestock
me-geesmith wrote:sorry for hogging Russ today jonjon.... also sorry I didn't identify you. :)

There is a thread on todays meet. Just realised I didn't take many pics... oops.

My first meet too and my grandson was actually telling me he'd have been happy to stay longer as we drove off. Officially had the car one calendar month tomorrow.

Your grandson was well impessed with the cars especially Zeb's V8 :) hope you have deep pockets :D
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 05 Jun 2010, 19:53 #4 

jonjon77
me-geesmith wrote:sorry for hogging Russ today jonjon.... also sorry I didn't identify you. :)

l dont blame you for hogging him when you had the chance.lm lucky he lives at the end of my street so l can wait.lm sure we will get to talk at another meet

Posted 05 Jun 2010, 20:29 #5 

jonjon77
Glad we were a little out with our timescale for them Jon,

catch you again soon :)[/quote]

we was way out and without me having to resort to bribing them :D

Posted 05 Jun 2010, 20:32 #6 

geesmith
takestock wrote:

Your grandson was well impressed with the cars especially Zeb's V8 :) hope you have deep pockets :D

Oh heck! ..I didn't realise. :lol: Pockets checked.......tiny. Phew.

He knows I'm a heavy oil fan. :lol: He loves this car more than any car I've ever owned Dave..which makes three of us (did you see how the dog happily jumps on the rear seat and lounges . As soon as the door is open there he is, clawing at the paintwork to get in..oof)

Posted 05 Jun 2010, 20:39 #7