there are some good people about by jamesgreen

jamesgreen
had a bit of a pants night tonight was going to do a battery on a car in orpington tonight and ended up getting stuck on hill couldnt go any further as i would have started wipeing cars out.
my faith howeverin the human race was restored by a kind chap who with his british built landrover offered to pull me out as the company who i work for the big yellow breakdown company didnt have any four wheel drives to help me........
but this chap pulled me straight out.and the company who i work for have even said that will send a gift of some shopping vouchers as a goodwill gesture to him
I think that is quite good in this day and age of grab what you can and run dont know what anyone else thinks
thats my rant over with evryone ok on here

Posted 07 Dec 2010, 21:53 #1 

Aurora MG
Excellent outcome.....................

Posted 07 Dec 2010, 22:08 #2 

Duncan
There are, I agree. Can be a horrible feeling of being on your own when things go wrong, and acts like this do restore your faith.

This forum (and other sites) are another good example.

Interested to know, given the conditions, does your employer fit winter tyres to it's vehicles?

Posted 07 Dec 2010, 22:14 #3 

jamesgreen
Duncan wrote:There are, I agree. Can be a horrible feeling of being on your own when things go wrong, and acts like this do restore your faith.

This forum (and other sites) are another good example.

Interested to know, given the conditions, does your employer fit winter tyres to it's vehicles?

good point they dont fit winter tyres to vehicles one would think with there work and experiance they may take this stance but i suspect on cost grounds they decided against the idea.

Posted 08 Dec 2010, 20:38 #4