The exception needed to prove the rule. by Duncan

Duncan
Well there has to be at least one exception. The rule being that 75 drivers are polite, courteous and careful. The exception being this evening when a nice tourer driver, who has obviously written off his BMW / Audi / Mercedes and is driving his wifes 75, who tried very hard to run me off the road this afternoon. I'd love it if he turned up at a Nano!

Posted 15 Aug 2013, 17:45 #1 

Bermudan 75
Were you in your 75 Duncan?

Mike

Posted 15 Aug 2013, 18:31 #2 

Duncan
No, in one of my Skodas. Why do you ask?

Posted 15 Aug 2013, 18:39 #3 

Bermudan 75
Thought it strange for a 75 owner to 'cut up' another. But as you say,the exception needed to prove the rule.

Mike

Posted 15 Aug 2013, 18:44 #4 

raistlin
Model? Colour? Registration number?
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 15 Aug 2013, 19:57 #5 

Duncan
Tourer. Silver. No idea. To be honest it looked like he used it as a shed from the brief glimpse I got.

Posted 15 Aug 2013, 20:02 #6 

raistlin
Not one that's likely to turn up at a meet then :)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 15 Aug 2013, 20:05 #7 

Gate Keeper
I did have a ZT pass me recently on the M4 heading west at high speed in the outside lane. I was doing 80 mph and he must have been doing at least 120...could have even have been 130. I wonder if he had a remap done. I caught sight of him in the rear view mirror. An old codger (baldy with specs) and the reg plate began with J12 (not pab). I thought he was very lucky as a little further along, a lovely new looking red Ferrari had been pulled and the police seemed more interested in this than in J12.

Posted 20 Aug 2013, 21:30 #8