Tesco have redeemed themselves. by calibrax

calibrax
A little while ago, my car door was damaged by a Tesco delivery trolley. I got a quote for it, had it fixed, paid it on my credit card, and sent the invoice off to Tesco. Received this cheque today - full settlement. Process was hassle free, so Tesco are back in the good books!

Steve

2004 MG ZT+ CDTi 135

Posted 23 Jul 2010, 17:01 #1 

Zeb
Glad to see that sorted.....I liked the pun btw...'Redeemed themselves'....very good.. :clap: :lol:

Posted 23 Jul 2010, 17:12 #2 

Dallas
Blooming excellent news that is! :clap:

Was the accident in a Tesco's car park or at your home when Tesco's delivery driver making a delivery?

Posted 23 Jul 2010, 21:52 #3 

calibrax
Dallas wrote:Blooming excellent news that is! :clap:

Was the accident in a Tesco's car park or at your home when Tesco's delivery driver making a delivery?

It was a home delivery. The guy took the last box off the trolley, which then fell over and bounced off my car door. Note the irony of the bottom line of text on the Tesco van in the last photo...

Steve

2004 MG ZT+ CDTi 135

Posted 23 Jul 2010, 22:17 #4 

Chiffon Huileux
Every little helps :gmc:
Anyone want to stroke my Chinese Bear?

Posted 23 Jul 2010, 22:23 #5 

Dallas
Yes! I see :lol: perfect wording 'we're trained to take care' :lol:

............. but ouch! and on a black car too, glad its all sorted now and well done to Tesco for making the claim a easy process. :clap:

Posted 23 Jul 2010, 22:25 #6 

JohnDotCom
I hope they gave you double points with the cheque? :D :gmc:
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 24 Jul 2010, 08:37 #7 

raistlin
No more than they should have done Steve :)

In my view, if they thought it would have been cheaper and with any chance of success, they'd have gone the opposite way :(
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 24 Jul 2010, 09:33 #8