So.... by efreeti

• Related topics: (no related topics)

efreeti
this is where you are all hiding! :-)

Must admit I have been away from the forums for a while and was disappointed by the disappearance of lots of familiar, and very helpful, people. All seemed very odd. Glad to hook up again.

I've just bought another cdt tourer fixer upper today and I'm thinking about swapping the blue tourer (Keith's old fixer upper project) for a ZT so will doubtless be begging for advice before long!

In the meantime I'll get myself settled in and post some of the "how-to" write ups I've put together in the past.

Good to see Mr Stocks has got a decent post count already :-)

Posted 19 Jun 2011, 20:54 #1 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Hi there Jim, nice to see you here. :)

Posted 19 Jun 2011, 20:57 #2 

Jürgen
Hiding? Nope. ;)

Welcome to the Community Jim. :)

Posted 19 Jun 2011, 20:58 #3 

takestock
good post count, cheek of it.....catch me if you can :D
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 19 Jun 2011, 21:37 #4 

efreeti
I'd need to do a speed typing course first Dave :-)

Just bought a knackered MGF and a knackered 75 CDT in the last 48 hours. Doubt I'll have much time to post anything for a while... need to work out where I'm going to put the bloody things for a start!

Posted 19 Jun 2011, 22:07 #5 

kandyman
Welcome,
Good luck with your new cars.

Posted 19 Jun 2011, 22:21 #6 

efreeti
Thanks Andy. I made the mistake of saving up for a new ZT even though there is nothing really wrong with my 75. Nothing worse than having money waiting but no immediate need to buy. You end up makings rash decisions :-)

At least they have been saved from the breakers yard though.

Posted 19 Jun 2011, 22:31 #7 

JohnDotCom
Welcome to the mellow Community, glad you found us.
Sounds like you will have your hands full for some time. Not to late to come to the International Nano meet in July. (free of course to attend).

Dave (takestock) is not as quick posting nowadays, think it could be a age thing. :lol: so plenty of time to catch his post count.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 20 Jun 2011, 11:57 #8 

takestock
It also could be bloody work, O how I dislike my job, if it were not for the stress of management ( I seem to cope less well with stress as i get older :( ) I would have been out of it now, but pays a wage, I am only responsible for me and that suits me just fine for now :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 20 Jun 2011, 14:47 #9 

JohnDotCom
We all Luv you really Dave, :mrgreen: WORK can be a nasty four letter word at times!
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 20 Jun 2011, 15:03 #10