Smiley question by loz1971

loz1971
How can I get my "nurse sticking a needle in a patients bum" smiley into my signature like on the other side??

I see it over there, funny thing is it appeared just after I signed up, I think it's following me but I can't get it into it's rightful place :confused:

This is the one :nurse:
:nurse:ALWAYS BE MORE HOPEFUL!!! Image

[centre]"Plus It's not a man purse, it's called a satchel...Indiana Jones wears one"[/centre]

Posted 04 Jun 2010, 20:18 #1 

SpongeBob
You should be able to use the short-cut directly in your signature, perhaps copy and paste it from your post above - if you edit your own post, copy the smilie short-cut code out of the text editor box and then cancel the changes. Navigate to User Control Panel to edit your signature and then paste the short-cut where you want it.

Hope that helps :)

Posted 04 Jun 2010, 20:57 #2 

loz1971
I must be doing something wrong, now it just says :nurse: before my sig :confused: :confused:

[centre]"Plus It's not a man purse, it's called a satchel...Indiana Jones wears one"[/centre]

Posted 04 Jun 2010, 21:15 #3 

SpongeBob
I'll look into this, because it should be working :confused:

Posted 04 Jun 2010, 21:17 #4 

loz1971
Son of a .. it has worked in my last post, all I did was write the short cut words in and the smiley has appeared :confused: :confused:

It must be something I'm doing, I am computer illiterate after all :window:

Posted 04 Jun 2010, 21:20 #5 

SpongeBob
I've discovered why.

It would seem you can't put a smilie inside another tag, it must be on it's own - In your signature I've removed the [centre] tags and as you can see, it now appears just fine. :)

Posted 04 Jun 2010, 21:27 #6 

loz1971
Fantastic, thanks a lot mate, now I have everything I need, my feet are firmly under the table :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D :D

Posted 04 Jun 2010, 21:29 #7