Signature by raistlin

• Related topics: (no related topics)

raistlin
I've finally put my signature picture of Veekay in my signature. Unfortunately, my signature now takes up most of the screen real estate ;)

Does anybody know how to set my sig block up so that the How-To links sit to the right of the picture rather than below it please?
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 01 Jul 2010, 20:51 #1 

MrB
Having had a quick squiz at the html and the options for the signature ..... No

If there was an option for you to write your signature in code it would be easy - you could just use a 2 column table with no border??

Am sure Mick will be along to give the definitive answer.
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 01 Jul 2010, 21:19 #2 

JohnDotCom
This is being highlighted to the IT gurus to see if they can assist you.
Couldn't see a straight forward way to do it I'm afraid so far.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 01 Jul 2010, 21:23 #3 

raistlin
JohnDotCom wrote:This is being highlighted to the IT gurus to see if they can assist you.
Couldn't see a straight forward way to do it I'm afraid so far.

Happy to wait and see what the chaps come up with :)
Paul

Posted 01 Jul 2010, 21:31 #4 

raistlin
MrB wrote:Having had a quick squiz at the html and the options for the signature ..... No

If there was an option for you to write your signature in code it would be easy - you could just use a 2 column table with no border??

Am sure Mick will be along to give the definitive answer.

Yes. Unfortunately, I can't see a way of doing a two column table :(
Paul

Posted 01 Jul 2010, 21:32 #5 

Mick
(Site Admin)
AFAIAA it is not possible to align the pic with a list as the pic is in effect several lines of text across the window.
To cut down on the screen real estate being used may I suggest running the links in line abreast or using just the one link to the Know How forum where these links have been duplicated. (I have moved them to the top of the listing.)
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=80&p=705#p705

Posted 01 Jul 2010, 23:17 #6 

raistlin
Mick wrote:AFAIAA it is not possible to align the pic with a list as the pic is in effect several lines of text across the window.
To cut down on the screen real estate being used may I suggest running the links in line abreast or using just the one link to the Know How forum where these links have been duplicated. (I have moved them to the top of the listing.)
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=80&p=705#p705

Goddammit, common sense again. Stoppit will ya? ;)

OK Mick. Good idea. I'll do that now. Thanks
Paul

Posted 02 Jul 2010, 14:06 #7