Satnav by hodgy

hodgy
Mark 4 satnav DVD and disc

Alan
Best Regards

Alan

Posted 11 Jul 2010, 19:34 #1 

JohnDotCom
Not many working ones coming up at a decent price at the moment but I and I am sure the members will keep their eyes open for you.

Discs I always have in stock and software updates etc.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 11 Jul 2010, 22:20 #2 

Ragman
Hi John - know with the new site and things it's been somewhat busy of late but have you had a chance to find where the speed cameras are buried on the latest Mk4 discs

Regards

Colin

Posted 11 Jul 2010, 22:27 #3 

JohnDotCom
Feel a bit bad about this at the moment, :em:
only got back into UK a few hours ago and still haven't had time to sort.
I will be doing it but at the present time I cannot give a promise on time as not wanting to break it. :em:
Sorry about that, but will get back to normal asap. :gmc:
John

I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 11 Jul 2010, 22:37 #4 

Ragman
No worries - only just remembered it myself when I saw this thread :mrgreen: :thumbsup:

Posted 11 Jul 2010, 22:40 #5 

hodgy
JohnDotCom wrote:Not many working ones coming up at a decent price at the moment but I and I am sure the members will keep their eyes open for you.

Discs I always have in stock and software updates etc.

Thanks for that John, I'm not in any rush. Do you have the latest disc for a mark 3.

Alan
Best Regards

Alan

Posted 12 Jul 2010, 14:33 #6 

MrB
John

Appreciate you might be a little busy to read this today, but, have you a Mk3 disc I could have.

Received a working MK3 drive and want to check it does work correctly. NOt bothered how up to date as have actually decided to go down the Double Din route - seems to work out cheaper all in with iPod connection etc.

Chris
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 23 Jul 2010, 12:46 #7 

JohnDotCom
Have a 2008 one I can send you (Back up copy)
Send me your details via PM and get sorted over weekend.
John

Posted 23 Jul 2010, 18:20 #8