Samsung Tab S Hard Case by Mad-Monkey

Mad-Monkey
I was bought a Tab S for Christmas which I'd quite like to take to work with me. Can anyone recommend a hard case that would fully protect the unit so I can literally just shove it in my bag without having to worry?

There's a couple on Google but these don't seem to have screen protection leaving the screen exposed.

Posted 02 Feb 2015, 11:39 #1 

PaulT
When I worked, introduced smartphones to be used for job logging by our 50+ strong maintenance force. Started off with Airo A25s as they are extremely rugged but a bit naff. None of the sabotage that I thought might happen - they liked using the devices instead of manually filling in dockets. On that basis replaced them with HTC HD2s and housed these in Otter Box cases which seemed to protect them extremely well. I am informed that, 4 years after they were rolled out they are still surviving.
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 02 Feb 2015, 12:53 #2 

Mad-Monkey
I had a look at the otter boxes but they don't seem to provide much protection for the screen. It would be quite easy for the screen to be crushed in my bag. I found a Peli case but unfortunately has mixed reviews on the construction.

Sorry for the late reply, I do try and reply on Tapatalk but each time it says my IP is black listed. Not found a solution yet!

Posted 03 Feb 2015, 15:33 #3