RustMaster by kandyman

• Related topics: (no related topics)

kandyman
Just in case some of you members miss this,

I just wanted to point out a discount deal with have secured with Michael at Rust Master, After speaking to Michael is happy to offer the 75ZT Community members a extra special deal of a 15% discount of there advertised cost for treatment carried out.

You can read about the offer here viewtopic.php?f=39&t=463

Posted 10 Jun 2010, 22:00 #1 

Ragman
Had my ZT done - excellent service - even better for those with a pocket full of folded!

Posted 10 Jun 2010, 23:26 #2 

kandyman
Nice one Colin,

It won't cost as much for members getting it done now as we have secured a extra few % discount over the offer I secured for the owners club .

Posted 11 Jun 2010, 05:45 #3 

Ragman
Now you tell me :hissyfit: :hissyfit:

Posted 20 Jun 2010, 19:33 #4 

Geoffrey
Because I want to keep my car for as long as possible, I had it 'rustmastered' two years ago and am very pleased with result. The photos are available in the Other Place, but I do have them stored on my hard disk as well if anyone would like to see them. There are pictures from other members, of course, but they all vary slightly in some of the details and complement each other quite well.
Geoffrey.

Posted 22 Jun 2010, 18:31 #5 

SpongeBob
Geoffrey wrote:Because I want to keep my car for as long as possible, I had it 'rustmastered' two years ago and am very pleased with result. The photos are available in the Other Place, but I do have them stored on my hard disk as well if anyone would like to see them. There are pictures from other members, of course, but they all vary slightly in some of the details and complement each other quite well.
Geoffrey.

By all means feel free to share them with us on here - pictures speak a thousand words ;)

Posted 22 Jun 2010, 21:45 #6