Royal Blue Tourer by Colin_NI

Colin_NI
Number 4, yes, number 4 in my collection of Rover 75's and MG ZT's in less than 4 years. :-D

Well I needed a diesel daily, and the Rover 75 V6 was going to cost too much to insure and run so she went up the road and hopefully the new owner will be joining us at local events having only advertised the car as a swop for a freelander, and I got a cash sale instead lol.

With another local and forum member moving he hadnt planned to sell his car, when he bought a stunning new diesel saloon and had to get shot of his car...... and I got it for a fantastic price! ;)

So heres my new Rover 75 Club Tourer Auto CDT 115ps. Yes shes a Club, not a SE but the spec is fantastic. Shes a late 2001 car but shes a pre reg with a 2002 vin having sat and decoded her. :}

Shes got....

Two keys :D
MOT until September
Tax until June
Air-con
Sun roof
Reversing sensors
Full IPK (Instrument pack (IPK from the German)) unit
Electric leather seats (retro fitted, not memory. Yet!)
Twin electrics and tow-bar
Harmony head unit with changer in glove box

Have to say, driving the diesel auto from the manual v6's im used to is fantastic, such an easy car to drive and the boot is fantastic. A perfect complement to my ZT. :}

Plans?

Touch up and repair a few dents at some stage. Hoping to fit cruise as it has the wiring, and a fuel burning heater in the immediate time but im after a dog divider first off all!

Remaps and synergy may happen but its not important at the min, simply due to im loving the MPG more. Getting mid 40's already! :D
Facebook events page for NI/ROI owners -http://www.facebook.com/#%21/group.php?gid=147988158548390

Posted 04 May 2012, 18:37 #1 

JakeWilson
Bonny looking well specced motor there Colin! :-)

Posted 04 May 2012, 19:01 #2 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Looks pretty good from here. Hope it treats you well. :)

Posted 04 May 2012, 20:29 #3 

starbug2
nice looking car

Posted 05 May 2012, 06:53 #4 

Zeb
Amazing nick for the mileage too...:)

Posted 05 May 2012, 16:32 #5 

takestock
Oh for the space, and the money :) nice addition Colin
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 07 May 2012, 14:18 #6