rover Traffic Master (SOLD) by kevin

kevin
I have a rover Traffic master for sale for £35 inc p+p. which is what it cost me.
Thanks to Dave (greeners) it also have the wires you need to fit it. (same price it cost me FREE)

only reson for sale is I have fitted a Trafficmaster Q-BUSTA. see how to on here.

Links on how to fit.
http://forums.xpowerforums.com/showthread.php?t=34798
will put a link up for the wiring loom Dave (greeners ) made when the other side is back on line.
Thanks for making it Dave.

I will be putting up for sale on the other side when its back on Line.
so get in frist.

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 05:18 #1 

chrislloydie
Hi Kevin, I replied to your post on other forum. I'm interested in this but wanted to know if it includes everything needed for installation. Also how easy is it to fit as I'm no use whatsoever with auto electrics. Are you going to the Frog and Wicket meet on 27th June?

Regards,

Chris

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 16:39 #2 

kevin
chrislloydie wrote:Hi Kevin, I replied to your post on other forum. I'm interested in this but wanted to know if it includes everything needed for installation. Also how easy is it to fit as I'm no use whatsoever with auto electrics. Are you going to the Frog and Wicket meet on 27th June?

Regards,

Chris

Hoping to go myself, not sure yet but would be able to fit it for your.
if I cant get there, we can work out a date and I will fit it.

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 23:14 #3 

chrislloydie
Hi Kevin, I'll take the unit then please. I've pm'd you on the other forum too.

Posted 18 Jun 2010, 10:15 #4 

kevin
chrislloydie wrote:Hi Kevin, I'll take the unit then please. I've pm'd you on the other forum too.

have replyed to your pm
sold to chrislloydie,

Posted 18 Jun 2010, 11:21 #5 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.