Remarkable cheek by raistlin (Page 1 of 2)

raistlin
Those of you who have visited my house will know the layout of the drive and front garden. For those who have not, suffice to say that it is completely protected by walls other than a gap the width of the drive and a gap at the other end the width of a footpath.

Now I'll tell you why I gave you that description.

Earlier today i was upstairs in the office doing some work on the PC when I heard a commotion outside. I looked out of the window to see what arguably must have been the seminal chavette attempting to push her double width pushchair through the gateway onto the footpath to our front door, after two abortive attempts she managed to negotiate the gap. Here I have to say that she was actually as wide than the twin pushchair, bearing in mind that I am obese myself and shouldn't make such comments but she was probably 1.5 times my size.

Anyway, she was followed by a dopey mare with a single pushchair, trailing a youngster who could barely walk.

I wondered why they were coming to our house and then I discovered that, in fact they weren't. The thing with the double pushchairs came out with the most vituperative comments aimed, I then saw, at another youngster, none to steady on her feet who had clearly decided that the public footpath was the least interesting route and it would be a good idea to take a side excursion through our front garden and to that end had just planted both of her undoubtedly sticky little mitts firmly against VeeKay's offside rear door.

The pushchair caravan then proceeded straight over the lawn towards the car at which point I enquired through the open window why they were there.

The leading chavette turned and eventually worked out where I was and said "We wouldn't be here if you'd had some f***ing gates to your f**ing garden. What do you expect, leaving it so's my 'bab' can just wander in. If my 'bab's' injured I'm gonna f***ing to sue you."

In the meantime 'bab' had wandered out of the drive and down into the road, completely vulnerable to the next passing vehicle.

I pointed this out with some urgency to chavette 1 but rather than go to the assistance of her 'bab' she chose to wipe the face of the one she had in one seat of the pushchair and roundly chastise it for losing its dummy before eventually waddling out of the drive, the pushchair missing VeeKay's rear bumper by millimetres, followed at a leisurely pace by chavette 2.

The errant infant was grabbed by the scruff of her neck and unceremoniously thrown into the pushchair along with a blood-curdling and foul-mouthed description of what she would do to the poor child if she misbehaved again regardless of the fact that the infant was barely able to totter along, much less take responsibility for her own conduct along the road.

I watched in disbelief as the same child was then allowed to clamber / fall out of the pushchair to make her own independent and somewhat unsteady way again.

I wonder how those children will grow up... or if indeed they'll live long enough to grow up :(
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 06 Oct 2010, 14:59 #1 

Mad-Monkey
Doesn't surprise me at all Paul, it still makes me chuckle about the young lady with the push chair at the post office I posted on the OC a while back. Unfortunately these people are the future :shock: :panic:

Posted 06 Oct 2010, 15:23 #2 

starbug2
mad , the world is mad :panic:

Posted 06 Oct 2010, 15:26 #3 

JohnDotCom
I seriously worry about some of the cretins that become parents nowadays.
A law or test should be introduced to stop moronic people like this going around and having children.
My view if they can't afford them without the state benefit system then don't have kids!!

That should start up the complaints................. :gmc:
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 06 Oct 2010, 15:55 #4 

Bermudan 75
The worrying thing is that these people are our future, how sad.

Posted 06 Oct 2010, 15:57 #5 

Zeb
Nah, I don't think they are.....it's social Darwinism see...just like Hedgehogs... :D

The ones that have learned to run across the roads prosper...the ones that don't die out......same with this situation... :whump:

Anyway, will the so-called 'middle income' (My arse!£44k!! FFS!) die out when their Child Benefit is stopped? Bet they don't...If it wasn't so outrageous I would've laughed like a drain at the Tory Party rebelling because 'their' benefits were being cut..... :stirer:

Posted 06 Oct 2010, 16:54 #6 

ceedy
JohnDotCom wrote:I seriously worry about some of the cretins that become parents nowadays.
A law or test should be introduced to stop moronic people like this going around and having children.
My view if they can't afford them without the state benefit system then don't have kids!!

That should start up the complaints................. :gmc:

My only complaint is that you didn't use a larger FONT.... ;)

I second that , third it , fourth it !! etc ..
Got one for Me , Then one for her, and now a big one for me again, All BLOO! Well saves on the touch up paint, Now Number one son's Spoilt it all by getting a Firefrost 1.8T

Posted 06 Oct 2010, 17:30 #7 

ceedy
Zeb wrote:Anyway, will the so-called 'middle income' (My arse!£44k!! FFS!) die out when their Child Benefit is stopped? Bet they don't...If it wasn't so outrageous I would've laughed like a drain at the Tory Party rebelling because 'their' benefits were being cut..... :stirer:

44k .....Christ almighty !!! I'm managing on 16k...+ savings = not qualifying for any benefits, despite paying income and Nat ins for 40 years ??... eeek rant over!! :( :lol:
Got one for Me , Then one for her, and now a big one for me again, All BLOO! Well saves on the touch up paint, Now Number one son's Spoilt it all by getting a Firefrost 1.8T

Posted 06 Oct 2010, 17:34 #8 

Zeb
ceedy wrote:
Zeb wrote:Anyway, will the so-called 'middle income' (My arse!£44k!! FFS!) die out when their Child Benefit is stopped? Bet they don't...If it wasn't so outrageous I would've laughed like a drain at the Tory Party rebelling because 'their' benefits were being cut..... :stirer:

44k .....Christ almighty !!! I'm managing on 16k...+ savings = not qualifying for any benefits, despite paying income and Nat ins for 40 years ??... eeek rant over!! :( :lol:

16K? 16K?? Eeee Lad! I am surviving on half that and still manage to take the V8 out....... once a month.. :em: ..When I were a lad we lived int cardbox int middle of the road and nobbody complained about us kids agoin in their gardens...Gardens! I ask you we dint 'ave no gardens...thems was fer posh folk aye....

Er.....where was I? :gmc:

Posted 06 Oct 2010, 18:42 #9 

Wolves 75
Well Paul, I must say im glad I dont live near you......lol

Posted 06 Oct 2010, 19:15 #10 

raistlin
Zeb wrote:Er.....where was I? :gmc:

Where you are now, orbiting your own little planet ;)
Paul

Posted 06 Oct 2010, 19:29 #11 

raistlin
Wolves 75 wrote:Well Paul, I must say im glad I dont live near you......lol

Why's that mate? :)
Paul

Posted 06 Oct 2010, 19:30 #12 

ceedy
Zeb wrote:
ceedy wrote:
Zeb wrote:16K? 16K?? Eeee Lad! I am surviving on half that and still manage to take the V8 out....... once a month.. :em: ..When I were a lad we lived int cardbox int middle of the road and nobbody complained about us kids agoin in their gardens...Gardens! I ask you we dint 'ave no gardens...thems was fer posh folk aye....

Er.....where was I? :gmc:

Around here!! :lol: :lol:

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/a3a01da38e/monty-python-four-yorkshire-men-from-montypythonfan

PS 16k before deductions..... Cue Violins!! :gmc:

Posted 06 Oct 2010, 19:35 #13 

Bermudan 75
Zeb wrote:
ceedy wrote:

16K? 16K?? Eeee Lad! I am surviving on half that and still manage to take the V8 out....... once a month.. :em: ..When I were a lad we lived int cardbox int middle of the road and nobbody complained about us kids agoin in their gardens...Gardens! I ask you we dint 'ave no gardens...thems was fer posh folk aye....

!6K???????

:whump:

Luxury, our dad used to flog us to with an inch of our lives and then make us lick road clean.............

Posted 06 Oct 2010, 20:07 #14 

SpongeBob
Is this thread about pies?

Posted 06 Oct 2010, 20:14 #15 

Martin
Any body fancy a nice bottle of Chateau De Chatelaines and tell it 't kids these days and they wont believe you, my dad made me work down mines for 2p a week, lick the road clean "LUXURY"
MGZT-T V8 SUPERCHARGED Le Mans Green

Posted 06 Oct 2010, 20:43 #16 

Dallas
What really upsets me about these sort of people is the way they speak to their own young children, they will use the 'F' word while shouting at they little toddlers with so much anger and expression (it blooming scares me, what ever would the poor little one must feel) well I just don't know.... :roll:

.................... and the worst of it all! is always out in public at a supermarket or someplace similar.

Its totally shocking and I think there should be a law against such behavior.

Posted 06 Oct 2010, 22:50 #17 

Last edited by Dallas on 07 Oct 2010, 10:27, edited 1 time in total.

starbug2
ceedy wrote:

i'll be about 16.000 :hissyfit: - the wife about the same :( so many folk with no brains live where i used to live -thats why i moved -better where we are now and you wonder how they work out how to get pregnant :censored:

Posted 07 Oct 2010, 06:36 #18 

Zeb
Dallas wrote:What really upsets me about these sort of people is the way they speak to their own young children, they will use the 'F' while shouting at they little toddlers with so much anger and expression (it blooming scares me, what ever would the poor little one must feel) well I just don't know.... :roll:

.................... and the worst of it all! is always out in public at a supermarket or someplace similar.

Its totally shocking and I think there should be a law against such behavior.

On a more serious note...I have to agree....the damage these people do to their offspring is heartbreaking...

Posted 07 Oct 2010, 06:37 #19 

Last edited by Zeb on 07 Oct 2010, 08:17, edited 1 time in total.

raistlin
Dallas wrote:What really upsets me about these sort of people is the way they speak to their own young children, they will use the 'F' while shouting at they little toddlers with so much anger and expression (it blooming scares me, what ever would the poor little one must feel) well I just don't know.... :roll:

Children are remarkably resilient and have an amazing capacity for adaptation. In the normal course of events, that is a good thing.

Unfortunately, it also means that a foul-mouthed, shouting parent is soon adapted to as well, making the child believe that such behaviour is the norm. I've seen it time and time again when the children are older and end up in youth court :(

There is another, and in my view, more dangerous aspect to this adaptation. Under normal circumstances, where parental interaction is quiet, and non-aggressive, the parent always has the shock value of a shout to warn the child of imminent danger. For example, if the child was about to shove a steel nail into a household electricity socket (as I did :em: ) and the parent is not within arm's reach, the shout can be effective in the child's mind as being an unusual and powerful incentive to stop immediately. Shock and surprise effect if you like.

If the child has grown accustomed to shouting and aggressive verbal behaviour, the parent no longer has that ability to divert from imminent danger. Just my view of course and probably at odds with the expert views of child psychologists :)
Paul

Posted 07 Oct 2010, 08:12 #20 

Last edited by raistlin on 07 Oct 2010, 08:29, edited 1 time in total.