Prescott Hill Climb - French Weekend 28/29 May 2011 by JakeWilson

JakeWilson
Evening all,

Sorry for not getting this up earlier. Most things 75/ZT have been on the back burner a great deal recently.

Bugatti Owners Club - French Weekend - Prescott Hill Climb.

Camping Available - £5 As I will be relying on British Rail, I will endeavour to get the train up and then camp over on Saturday night.

Entry Cost - £18 pp per day, however waiting deals of a group discount. This is also up on the 260's and .org.

If we are able to confirm numbers then a discount can be had and we also get our own dedicated parking area.

If time permits, then we also may be allowed a cavalcade up the hill climb over lunch!

Rob (Woolleysox) will be co-ordinating a convoy for the Sunday and I will put details up when I get them.

Pics from last one: http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=61597

Drop your name down if interested.

Best,

Jake

Posted 07 Jan 2011, 21:37 #1 

Last edited by JakeWilson on 07 Jan 2011, 21:52, edited 1 time in total.

Mick
(Site Admin)
2010 Eh? I have to get my TARDIS out of retirement. :)

Posted 07 Jan 2011, 21:39 #2 

JakeWilson
Mick wrote:2010 Eh? I have to get my TARDIS out of retirement. :)

Whoops.....

Thanks for the pointer - can see that happening a few times over the next few weeks! :D

Posted 07 Jan 2011, 21:52 #3 

Martin
Woollysox doing the convoy :o :o :o lets have a whip round and get his sat nav loaded with up todate info :mrgreen:
sorry Rob twas a hoot last time :lol: Newark anyone ?
MGZT-T V8 SUPERCHARGED Le Mans Green

Posted 08 Jan 2011, 11:21 #4 

woolleysox
Ill get ya back :lol: .I hope to have a new traffic master system fitted by then. :D

I was so impressed with the 32 cars following me I did not want it to end :shock: :unionflag:

Prescott Hill meet booked for Sunday 29th May 2011 20 car booked with group parking in the Orchard we will be the pick of the bunch :em: Advanced ticket are being sent to me £15 pp as apposed to the normal rate of £18 pp your passengers will also get the discounted rate. We can add more cars if required we appear to have 15 cars booked at present . :)

jake will update in due course or you can pm me for info Rob :unionflag: :flosg:
Woolleysox

midlandsnanomeets.co.uk

Posted 09 Jan 2011, 21:40 #5 

Last edited by woolleysox on 03 Feb 2011, 18:57, edited 2 times in total.

jimbo
Martin wrote:Woollysox doing the convoy :o :o :o lets have a whip round and get his sat nav loaded with up todate info :mrgreen:
sorry Rob twas a hoot last time :lol: Newark anyone ?

Like it Martin, think I may have made a similar comment over on the owners club lol, mind you I did rather like the image of those cops in the small village when they saw 33 ZT's and 75's pass them twice :clap:

Cheers
Jim
jimbo

Posted 10 Jan 2011, 10:19 #6