Passenger front seatbelt? by Duncan

Duncan
Anyone have one for sale? On my V6 the passenger belt reel is sometimes sticking when retracted. Makes it impossible to reel out and use, but other times its fine.

Posted 16 Aug 2014, 18:04 #1 

Arctic
(Trader)
Hi Duncan.
I have a few seat belts in the shed so let me take a look and if you are not in a great hurry for it I can bring it to the nano, and it will be your FOC cheers Arctic.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 18 Aug 2014, 01:08 #2 

Duncan
Thanks, Steve. Not in a particular hurry, but only likely to be there on the Sunday.

Posted 18 Aug 2014, 16:54 #3 

Arctic
(Trader)
Duncan wrote:Thanks, Steve. Not in a particular hurry, but only likely to be there on the Sunday.

Hi Duncan.
Noted and have not forgot so will take a look through the box today and inform here
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 20 Aug 2014, 09:23 #4 

Arctic
(Trader)
Hi Duncan.
I managed to have a check for the seat belt and yes I do have one, do you know off hand if it is a right hand one or left hand belt, i can bring them all if need be pics below cheers

Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 22 Aug 2014, 17:39 #5 

Duncan
Its a lefthand I'm after, so I can see there's a couple. I'm expecting to be able to come to the Nano for some of the time, just not sure how much right now since we have a wedding to go to Saturday evening.

Posted 22 Aug 2014, 17:54 #6 

Arctic
(Trader)
Hi Duncan
If for any reason you do not make it is there someone coming to the nano I can pass it on to whom can get it to you, if you need it before let me know and I could always bring it over to you cheers Steve
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 23 Aug 2014, 00:36 #7