Ouch! That hurt. by Bernard

Bernard
Having helped my wife into the car, I bent down to release the brake on the wheelchair, whereupon she shut the car door fetching me a right one round the head. :shock:

She is only mildly sorry, saying that it's recompense for me being 2 hours late back from the Wolves meet on Sunday. :whump:

She's not at all grateful that the door mirrors on her car have been restored to their original chromed glory either. Says that she preferred the temporary painted ones now. :hissyfit:

Dunno what she's going to say about the chrome grill when she sees it. :scared:

As for the mudflaps on both cars (when I get round to it), Oh! and the Chinese rear lights...I may as well go and look for a rope and a tree now.
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 25 Aug 2010, 20:33 #1 

Duncan
I'll change the chrome back for her. Had decided to stay painted till I won chrome covers in a Raffle. Trouble is it turned out to be chrome cover (singular). So If a pair are going spare..... :D

Posted 25 Aug 2010, 20:38 #2 

Last edited by Duncan on 25 Aug 2010, 20:41, edited 1 time in total.

JohnDotCom
Don't get down hearted Bernard,
they all act like that when I changed the Leather interior to the cream leather she made me change it back. :gmc:

Hope the headaches gone. :nurse:
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 25 Aug 2010, 20:40 #3 

Zeb
The sub text to all this?

Next time do as you are told... :lol:

Posted 26 Aug 2010, 08:53 #4 

Bernard
Zeb wrote:
Next time do as you are told... :lol:

I was only two hours late. That's early for me.
;)
But you are right I suppose, I've even chosen a female voice on the satnav 'cos I'm used to being told what to do by a woman. :(
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 26 Aug 2010, 11:58 #5