O2 Treats/Rewards - What a nice surprise! by SpongeBob

SpongeBob
After a hugely tiring and long week (no day off :() I got home tonight to be confronted with a little blue rectangle box that Mr.Postman had delivered. Curious.

It was from O2 and since I had not ordered or requested anything I assumed a mail-shot. Interestingly though this was not your usual envelope or cardboard flyer. This was a heavy (for its size) tangible rectangle. Addressed to me and labelled with only the blurb "Everyone Loves Surprises". More Curious.

Upon opening said tangible rectangle I discover it contains a chocolate bar :o I've inspected it, smelt it and tasted it - it's a real live chocolate bar! :mrgreen: Curious and happy now!

It turns out that O2 are rewarding customers who signed up to their "Rewards" scheme by sending out chocolate. Not one to complain I will happily consume 'reward' and accept occasional marketing SMS and emails on the basis I might get another bar of chocolate in a few months time ;) 8-)

Posted 16 Oct 2010, 18:32 #1 

Zeb
How nice... :D

My publisher always sends me a Curly Wurly with the work she wants doing....not sure what that signifies... :?

Posted 16 Oct 2010, 19:21 #2 

empsburna
When you order from a well known detailing product supplier you get bubble gum!

\o/

Posted 17 Oct 2010, 16:57 #3 

kai herb
empsburna wrote:When you order from a well known detailing product supplier you get bubble gum!

\o/

New or chewed ???

Posted 17 Oct 2010, 17:45 #4