Notifications.? by Poppy

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Poppy
Hiya. Is there any way of being notified if you start a thread and other peeps post.? I started one on the wanted thread....In all honesty, I forgot that I posted it... Doh.! So, until I logged on, which in fact was days later, I did not know that there had been replies....Poppy.
If you always do what you've always done... You will always get what You've always got.

Posted 15 Mar 2012, 23:52 #1 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Subscribe topic. Top left as shown in attached. You must have email enabled in the UCP / Board Preferences /Edit Global Settings to receive email notifications, this is set on by default.

Screen Shot 2012-03-16 at 00.08.12.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted 16 Mar 2012, 00:15 #2 

Bermudan 75
You learn something new everyday on here.

Posted 16 Mar 2012, 08:59 #3 

SpongeBob
Incidentally - if you wish to just keep a topic "handy" but don't want to subscribe to it and get updates then if you select "bookmark topic" then from within your User Control Panel you can see a list of all the topics you've bookmarked - useful for keeping useful and handy bits of information together in one place without having to remember a list yourself. ;)

Posted 16 Mar 2012, 16:09 #4 

Poppy
Hiya Mick spongebob...... Ahhh, I see now.....;-) Thanks for the info;;;
If you always do what you've always done... You will always get what You've always got.

Posted 16 Mar 2012, 21:06 #5 

Poppy
Hiya everyone..... I now have my answer to this..... If this thread should be deleted as spent, please do let me know, or if so, a moderator could maybe do it for me..?? Poppy.

Posted 17 Mar 2012, 00:16 #6 

SpongeBob
Nothing gets deleted as it's all useful stuff and it might come in handy for someone else in the future. Stuff like this comes up in searches for those looking for answers and when posting a topic you might notice "Related topics" are suggested underneath the topic title providing further reading for anyone posting a similar topic in the future.

Posted 17 Mar 2012, 19:23 #7 

Bermudan 75
We don't believe in censorship on this forum, and we don't spy on members.

Posted 18 Mar 2012, 02:09 #8