Northumbrian Holiday by MrB

• Related topics: (no related topics)

MrB
A few pics from our Jollies this summer

75-2.jpg

75-1.jpg

75-3.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 09 Aug 2010, 22:44 #1 

Last edited by MrB on 09 Aug 2010, 22:53, edited 1 time in total.

MrB
A few more

75-4.jpg

75-5.jpg

75-6.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 09 Aug 2010, 22:52 #2 

cymrudragon
What a fantastic picture of the swan and the colour of the sky......stunning :thumbsup:

Posted 10 Aug 2010, 17:55 #3 

DeuxGazoles
Nice pics Chris ;) very nice subjects or am I a little bit biased? :D
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 10 Aug 2010, 20:36 #4 

MrB
cymrudragon wrote:What a fantastic picture of the swan and the colour of the sky......stunning :thumbsup:

Took me quite a few attempts to get that swan pic just as I wanted it.

Wanted the swan in the pic - which of course kept moving - but also the reflection of the dramatic sky in the water.

Was worth all the effort though I think.

Chris
Chris
Member No. 143

Posted 10 Aug 2010, 23:40 #5 

MrB
DeuxGazoles wrote:Nice pics Chris ;) very nice subjects or am I a little bit biased? :D

Am sure you are a little biased Col.

However, we loved it up there.

Funny how we always prefer holidays where we go further North rather than South. :gmc:

I actually took over 500 shots up there. The trip out to Longstone Lighthouse on the Farnes saw lots of Puffins, but all flying and were hard to catch on camera as far away and they're quite quick. Have some good pics of Seals on the Farnes though.

Chris
Chris
Member No. 143

Posted 10 Aug 2010, 23:41 #6 

DeuxGazoles
What did you call me? :o :shock:
Oh a little BIASED oh that's alright then :mrgreen:
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 11 Aug 2010, 08:12 #7