Newbie by Arctic

Arctic
(Trader)
Hi All.
I have just joined having being to the Nano meet nice to meet all who were there and a special thanks to Duncan for putting my susie on the T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System) and to mick for the invite :) will be inserting the sticker in my side rear quarter window sometime today :D also would like to thank every one for a nice welcome at the Nano yesterday, managed to sell some of my badges but still have a few good sandstone items left and other bits and bobs will stick them up for sale asap. So keep those beady eyes out for the bargains :thumbsup: cheers Arctic
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 14 Mar 2011, 15:22 #1 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Welcome Steve good to meet you and your ladies.

Posted 14 Mar 2011, 16:02 #2 

raistlin
Hi Steve and welcome :)

Hope to see you at more meets.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 14 Mar 2011, 17:51 #3 

JohnDotCom
A warm welcome to the Community.
The more at meets the merrier. :)
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 14 Mar 2011, 19:21 #4 

kandyman
Did someone say ladies ;)

Welcome to the community any mate of Micks is........ Mad :)

Posted 14 Mar 2011, 19:32 #5 

Duncan
Welcome from me too, and thanks for the badges.

What kind of Sandstone bits have you got? My other car has a sandstone interior and I need a passenger A post lower finisher (mine has screw holes) and a centre console (again has screw holes).

Posted 14 Mar 2011, 19:36 #6 

Arctic
(Trader)
Mick wrote:Welcome Steve good to meet you and your ladies.

Hi Mick.
Ladies well one was my wife the other a very close friend ;) but the less said the better :)they both seemd to enjoy themselves even though it cost me on the way home meal and drinks, but hey it was a great meet and will upload some pics later just need to find best place to upload them. Will definitely be coming to more of these meets :thumbsup:
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 14 Mar 2011, 22:50 #7 

Arctic
(Trader)
Duncan wrote:Welcome from me too, and thanks for the badges.

What kind of Sandstone bits have you got? My other car has a sandstone interior and I need a passenger A post lower finisher (mine has screw holes) and a centre console (again has screw holes).

Hi Ducan.
Sorry no lower finishers i have only front and rear headrests in leather sandstone, rear arn rest with cup holder compartment saloon type. Will be putting them on the forsale threads hopefully getting a sale from them :) :cheers: Arctic.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 14 Mar 2011, 22:56 #8