matt_tdv6
Was invited to the darkside by Hodgy :lol:

Looking Good over here...Donation Made :thumbsup:

Posted 11 Jul 2010, 23:10 #1 

Bernard
matt_tdv6 wrote:Was invited to the darkside by Hodgy :lol:

Looking Good over here...Donation Made :thumbsup:

OOH! This is the bright side ;) but welcome anyway. :clap:
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 11 Jul 2010, 23:32 #2 

takestock
Bright side, love it. :D welcome along :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 12 Jul 2010, 05:44 #3 

hodgy
Hi Matt and welcome to the club mate :D :clap: :clap:

Alan
Best Regards

Alan

Posted 12 Jul 2010, 06:59 #4 

JakeWilson
Hi Matt

Welcome to the mellow place! :D

See that you're North Lincs, we may be having a lincs gathering soon so shall keep you posted.

Best wishes,

Jake

Posted 12 Jul 2010, 16:34 #5 

JohnDotCom
Welcome Matt to the Mellow Community of folk,
and many thanks for the Donation. :)
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 12 Jul 2010, 16:46 #6 

Dave
A few Lincs members on here now!

Noted that most of them are not being too specific about where in Lincolnshire though!! Also noted that I only had "Lincolnshire" in my profile (oops!) so have now amended this! :mrgreen:

Posted 12 Jul 2010, 21:38 #7 

JakeWilson
Good Point - I need to alter mine too.

We had what turned into a meet this weeked at mine - not too far from you at all Dave - Meg airfield.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1181

Although not intentionally a meet, hence no announcement - hope to be hosting one in a month or so's time!

Jake

Posted 12 Jul 2010, 22:06 #8 

matt_tdv6
Location now updated

Posted 12 Jul 2010, 22:17 #9 

Dave
JakeWilson wrote:Good Point - I need to alter mine too.

We had what turned into a meet this weeked at mine - not too far from you at all Dave - Meg airfield.

Not far at all, in fact I used to live in Metheringham - my dad was the headmaster of the Primary School for about 20 years!

Posted 13 Jul 2010, 10:09 #10 

JakeWilson
Dave wrote:
JakeWilson wrote:Good Point - I need to alter mine too.

Not far at all, in fact I used to live in Metheringham - my dad was the headmaster of the Primary School for about 20 years!

Small world hey- hopefully try and get the Lincolnshire meet in for the next month or so.....

Jake

Posted 13 Jul 2010, 11:52 #11 

Dave
So, Meg airfield..... Is it still accessible or is it private land as alluded to in Zeb's post about your meet?

I remember learning to drive on bits of it many, many moons ago!

Posted 13 Jul 2010, 15:08 #12 

JakeWilson
It's a mish mash of privately owned and public road.

One runway is a public road - although not great condition at all sadly. Alot of the perimeter tracks are also on private land too.

Our driveway is the perimeter track, round to the main runway threshold, then taxiways to old the old hangar site, dispersal "spectacles" and eventually the bomb dump.

The photo's taken in the report were just by the threshold.

Jake

Posted 13 Jul 2010, 15:40 #13 

Dave
Sounds interesting!

We're looking for somewhere to take our bikes and the dogs at the same time, in the hope of getting them used to us cycling without anyone else being about - or having to hang on to their leads

We found a place yesterday, near Colsterworth. It's called Twyford Wood and is the old WItham WWII airbase. Wierd place, as it's a load of concrete roads and some huge landing strips in the middle of a wood! Funny thing was that last week we were in the Forest of Dean and didn't see a single deer, but then we saw one here! We are thinking about trying the bikes here

Posted 13 Jul 2010, 16:26 #14