New member saying Hi by RoberB

RoberB
Hi everyone.
Got into the 75 world by buying a 2001 V6 Tourer. Everything tiptop with it so far, I expect I will be picking somebody's brain from time to time when I need advice. Bet car I have ever owned by far.
Cheers.

Posted 04 May 2011, 16:13 #1 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Welcome to the community.

Posted 04 May 2011, 16:50 #2 

kandyman
Hello there and welcome,

Any question just shout :)

Posted 04 May 2011, 17:07 #3 

Dallas
Hello and welcome :thumbsup:

Hey! Mick, there's this funny Ant crawling on the forum here (on the left) :whump: first thought is was on my screen but thought better when it didn't follow me over to ebay...... :lol: You got any of that forum Ant powder, does the trick I hear.

Posted 04 May 2011, 18:29 #4 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Don't be mean that's Kandymans pet.

Posted 05 May 2011, 10:05 #5 

starbug2
Mick wrote:Don't be mean that's Kandymans pet.

just along as i don't get ants in my pants :lol: . welcome to the place and i hope you enjoy you car :thumbsup:

Posted 05 May 2011, 18:59 #6 

MrB
Welcome to the forum and as others have said don't be afraid to shout for help when you need it.
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 06 May 2011, 11:13 #7 

1gp
another person bought a 75 for there sins. upgrade and get a cdti lol. you will enjoy this car they are great , look after it , and it will look after you, have fun , you will learn plenty on this forum ...

Posted 11 May 2011, 22:35 #8 

takestock
Welcome, if you put your locatiion in there maybe somebody local to you should you need a hand ;)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 12 May 2011, 18:27 #9