National Picnic? by Zeb (Page 2 of 2)

James.uk
Yep it's a very nice idea.. Something for the ladies and youngsters as well as us car fanatics.. :D

Posted 07 Jun 2010, 01:43 #21 

Zeb
This looks to be a goer..if people are still up for it.......suggestions for dates anybody?

Posted 22 Jun 2010, 19:15 #22 

RRobson
Zeb wrote:This looks to be a goer..if people are still up for it.......suggestions for dates anybody?

id hate to think i was speaking for myself, but assuming its going to be a weekend, as long as its not the 10th or 11th of july, or the 7th, 8th 14th, 15th, 21st and 22nd of august im free :mrgreen:

have you got a venue in mind? or is it going to be clumber park?
Tools available to local members

Injector removal tool
Auto gearbox pressure test tool
Vis tester

Posted 22 Jun 2010, 22:27 #23 

James.uk
>>>This looks to be a goer..<<<

Ooeerr, I have thought that before and had my pandies smacked!!! :em: :( ;)

Posted 23 Jun 2010, 00:06 #24 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Zeb wrote:This looks to be a goer..if people are still up for it.......suggestions for dates anybody?

Dates are going to be difficult as it's coming into holiday time. Best solution is to choose one ASAP and stick to it. Some folks will be disappointed but unfortunately that is the nature of the beast. Nothing to stop arranging another Septemberish as well.
In my experience, the more notice you can offer the better the turn out. So pull yer finger out. :) :)

Posted 23 Jun 2010, 08:52 #25 

MrB
Does seem a really good idea, and one that I could possibly persuade SWMBO to attend with the kids.

My 75 should definitely be my daily drive by the time this came round too :D

Be just my luck that a weekend is chosen I can't attend.

IIRC parking charges are the same at all National Trust properties, certainly same price we paid at Brimham Rocks last summer. Of course if you are a member it's free.
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 23 Jun 2010, 08:59 #26 

Zeb
Summer holidays are always busy.....and then there is nowt to look forward to until Christmas...so howsabout the second weekend in September? Kids are back at school, weather should still be ok and then we all have something to look forward to?

Posted 24 Jun 2010, 08:24 #27 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Zeb wrote:Summer holidays are always busy.....and then there is nowt to look forward to until Christmas...so howsabout the second weekend in September? Kids are back at school, weather should still be ok and then we all have something to look forward to?

Go for it..... :)

Posted 24 Jun 2010, 09:12 #28 

starbug2
sound a good idea in gen but i may be at a convention the 2nd weekend in sept :panic: :panic: either way you must pick a date and if free we''ll be along (and try to sit in your car while your not looking :lol: , i'll leave the dress........... ;) ) to where ever get picked :cheers:

Posted 24 Jun 2010, 13:11 #29 

JakeWilson
I shall be there Zeb, will be overdue some time off by then so could give you a hand setting it all up if you'd like? :-)

Jake

Posted 24 Jun 2010, 19:23 #30 

takestock
Think I could be up for this as well, sounds fun.
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 24 Jun 2010, 19:46 #31 

Zeb
I'll post up a nice ad shortly..... :D

Posted 24 Jun 2010, 20:00 #32 

goodlittlewifey
Any news on this yet

Posted 07 Jul 2010, 23:54 #33 

goodlittlewifey
just realised theres another thread on this oops,

Posted 08 Jul 2010, 00:09 #34