My Pre launch MOA by soggy

soggy
My Pre launch has found me and I am really pleased to be driving a 75 again after giving my last one to my daughter. It is really low mileage at 46K with every Mot and a rook of invoices for servicing and timing belts etc.It is missing the high level brake light and the only fault on it is the airbag light but that is now fixed by opening the pins on the plug under the driver seat slightly. It is a bit too good really as i can not do much to it as it even came to me clean and polished. The hunt is on for an even earlier S reg one with even lower Vin and in some sort of distress that i can languish time and money on!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted 29 Jul 2011, 17:21 #1 

soggy
Some more pictures of the pre launch features. do not worry about the oil patch it is from my MG Metro! It is unusual in that it is a Classic as I did not think they were available straight away.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted 29 Jul 2011, 17:28 #2 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Very nice too Robert, hope it gives you good service.

Posted 29 Jul 2011, 19:03 #3 

Dave
Looks better than the one my mate (with me in the back!) test drove the other day!

Out of interest, second post, first photo. What's the pre-launch bit here?

Posted 29 Jul 2011, 20:34 #4 

Bernard
Black surround instead of wood to the switches.
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 29 Jul 2011, 21:11 #5 

Dave
Bernard wrote:Black surround instead of wood to the switches.

Oh yeah! Shows how much attention I pay to my own!!!!!

Posted 29 Jul 2011, 22:23 #6 

Bernard
I only know because I've got one of each at the moment. ;)
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 29 Jul 2011, 22:28 #7 

soggy
I have done 5K miles in it now and ,touch wood, it has never missed a beat and all I had to do for the Mot was to change a couple of bulbs that had lost their orange colour. I love driving it.

Posted 24 Feb 2012, 14:40 #8 

RhodieBill
Lovely looking motor, very lucky man!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regards, Bill

Posted 24 Feb 2012, 15:49 #9