Motor Bike Museum 19th Dec by woolleysox

woolleysox
Hi a few of the guys 75&ZT owners are having a pre christmas meet at the the motorke museum 19th Dec you are welcome to join us. :D :unionflag:

Adults £6.95 Senior Citizens £4.95 Children 4-15 year old £4.95Family Ticket (2 Adults & 2 Children)£20.00
Discounts available for parties of 10 or more.

The Museum - National Motorcycle Museum Not pre booked museum informed of visit Looking for a 10am start but just turn up anytime.

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the clubs public liability insurance. Also the Owners club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

suprise suprise :sleep:
Woolleysox

midlandsnanomeets.co.uk

Posted 30 Nov 2010, 20:43 #1 

Last edited by woolleysox on 01 Dec 2010, 21:32, edited 1 time in total.

starbug2
well I'll have to see as going to a gig in Manchester and won't be back till late on the sat or early Sunday :panic: so for now only a maybe :gmc:

Posted 01 Dec 2010, 18:13 #2 

Mick
(Site Admin)
I wonder how this went?

Posted 19 Dec 2010, 21:40 #3 

JakeWilson
Went really well 8 people attended in 7 cars (all tourers!) We (Lewis and I seemed to get a lucky break heading over with clear roads all the way there and back.

A great meet to have a proper chat and look at some imaculate bikes! :)

Posted 20 Dec 2010, 01:29 #4 

starbug2
Mick wrote:I wonder how this went?

it was very cold and the car park very full of snow and rather fun to drive on i did post some picks on the other side :gmc: , i wasn't that bothered to see the bikes really . i went to meet up with the gang and had fun talking to one and all as it should be :cheers: :thumbsup: so over all worth the effort and seeing some one going sides in a v8 .. ;) :thumbsup:

Posted 20 Dec 2010, 17:22 #5