MG ZT Seats Manual by Arctic

Arctic
(Trader)
My son as changed his MGZT manual seats to leather memory heated seats, therefore he as the ones taken out for sale.

These seats a in the good condition category in my opinion, but you can make your own mind up by taking a look at the photo's which were taken right after the leather memory ones were fitted.

As you can see it is the drives seats which as a little scuffing and an hole just between the drivers legs when driving these marks where there when I purchased the MG in August from a member.

I have found out from a thread on here that the seats are called Axis Grey

I am asking £45.00 ONO for them collected only from Wolves area West Midlands, if you are interested please post a message here or send me a PM and i will let him know thank you Arctic.

Could be brought to the nano this weekend

Image1

Image2

Image3

Image4

Image5
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 25 Mar 2015, 00:06 #1 

ricklincs45
Hi Arctic, thanks very much for the reply. Those seats you have would be a bargain, but being honest, I'd rather try and just get one seat in the correct colour; I'm really, really pressed for time these days, and would rather not change the whole interior. Having said that, I'm realistic enough to know the likelihood of getting an exact match is almost non-existant! I did buy myself a roll of black Duck Tape from Halfords a couple of days ago, that's probably as close as it's going to get (outer bolster on both seat squab and backrest have tears in them).

Anyway, thanks again for offering the seats, much appreciated.

Rick.

Posted 26 Mar 2015, 22:25 #2 

Zeeblum
Arctic hombre,
How you doing?? And Steph and your good lady?

Would the passenger seat, seat cover (seat part not backrest) fit the drivers side??
Bizarrely I noticed a few days ago when valeting the inside of the car that the drivers side seat cover in my saloon is all black, the rest of the seat and the other seats are the same trim as Stephs old ones, whilst its not an issue I'd definitely prefer to get it changed.

Zach

Posted 12 Jul 2015, 22:09 #3 

Arctic
(Trader)
Zeeblum wrote:Arctic hombre,
How you doing?? And Steph and your good lady?

Would the passenger seat, seat cover (seat part not backrest) fit the drivers side??
Bizarrely I noticed a few days ago when valeting the inside of the car that the drivers side seat cover in my saloon is all black, the rest of the seat and the other seats are the same trim as Stephs old ones, whilst its not an issue I'd definitely prefer to get it changed.

Zach

Hi Zach.
I will take a look as this weekend coming we will be either taking the cover off, or dumping them as the rear as been claimed by Simon, they are manual seats though cheers Arctic.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 13 Jul 2015, 00:08 #4