makes you wonder... by calibrax

calibrax
... what the criteria is for becoming a mod!

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/s ... p?p=608445

:confused:
Steve

2004 MG ZT+ CDTi 135

Posted 29 Oct 2010, 19:31 #1 

Mick
(Site Admin)
The only criteria is whether a person is willing to assist in keeping a forum in good order according to it's rules. Knowledge of the subject of a forum is pretty much irrelevant. I certainly knew very little about our cars when asked to moderate the owners club. All I know now is what I have picked up from reading the forums and that is mostly just what I needed to know to maintain a V6. Still don't know much about diesels and 1.8 not to mention V8's

Posted 29 Oct 2010, 21:18 #2 

Mad-Monkey
Lovely job to do, I do like doing the IPK (Instrument pack (IPK from the German)) on the T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System), dont know why. I'll happily do it for him, would usually only be an hours charge.

Posted 29 Oct 2010, 22:27 #3 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Monk wrote:Lovely job to do, I do like doing the IPK on the T4, dont know why. I'll happily do it for him, would usually only be an hours charge.

I can vouch for that.:)

Posted 29 Oct 2010, 23:04 #4 

calibrax
Fair enough... seems I had the wrong impression of the role of a moderator in my head! makes perfect sense now. Cheers!
Steve

2004 MG ZT+ CDTi 135

Posted 30 Oct 2010, 12:25 #5 

MrB
He should still have searched first though.

That is the advice any other user of the site would have received.

Persoanlly, as someone who has Conn SE with Hi Line, I worry all these people upgrading will mean if I need a new pack in the future they will have been used up.
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 30 Oct 2010, 23:23 #6