Lidi wiper blades. by Tootall

Tootall
I brought a pair of Lidi wiper blades today for £4.99 hope they work OK :lol: anybody else got these fitted ?
Ex-Longbridge track monkey.

Posted 17 Jul 2010, 18:31 #1 

raistlin
No.

After all the reports of the damage they cause and the ongoing litigation, I wouldn't touch them with a bargepole.

:lol: :gmc:
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 17 Jul 2010, 19:04 #2 

Tootall
LOL you had me going then

Posted 17 Jul 2010, 19:10 #3 

Duncan
I had some, and they worked fine. However they seemed to wear out much quicker than the Bosch ones I normally stick to. As they were quarter the price of the Bosch ones, I think they are still better value even if they only last half the time.

Main issue is they are not a normal stock item so unless you stock up, they don't have them when you need them.

Posted 18 Jul 2010, 11:04 #4 

Dallas
When I went on the last time Lidl had them in, they only went upto 20"

................ in the end I got a 22" pair from Wilkinsons for £2.99 and they are still good. :D

Posted 18 Jul 2010, 22:25 #5 

Dave Goody
Totally agree, why pay £30 for Bosch when you get perfectly good wipers for £2-99 will they last as long? probably not? Will the Bosch last 10 times as long? Definently not :D

Posted 19 Jul 2010, 11:35 #6 

tammyboy
Can i ask what the number was on box ? had a quick look in Lidl's yesterday but wasn't sure which ones to get

Posted 19 Jul 2010, 20:23 #7 

Tootall
tammyboy wrote:Can i ask what the number was on box ? had a quick look in Lidl's yesterday but wasn't sure which ones to get

Will have a look for you tomorrow - i know i had to dig deep to find a box with two 21" wipers inside most had different sized ones.

Posted 20 Jul 2010, 18:22 #8 

Tootall
The number of the box of lidi wipers is 530.

Posted 21 Jul 2010, 17:40 #9 

tammyboy
Tootall wrote:The number of the box of lidi wipers is 530.
Thanks very much for that will have a look whilst the wife is in tesco's tomorrow! .

Posted 21 Jul 2010, 21:18 #10