Le Mans by Andrew

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Andrew
Son went to Le Mans 24hr race this year and took this picture at night with a normal camera, not a flashy slr(i still have my canon A1)

For a normal camera (Fuji F20) i think its a good picture.

Comments?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted 12 Jul 2010, 10:35 #1 

Samarkand
Nice picture. I too still have my A1 (but back in France)... But now I use a Canon Powershot 200
Majed
I miss you a lot Samarkand!

Posted 12 Jul 2010, 17:08 #2 

Duncan
Been a few years now since I went to LeMans. Such a different event to F1. Watch a bit, move somewhere else and get a different view, see racing in the day and at night, and so on.

And last time I was there, there were loads of people supporting our racing team!! And we won.
:clap:

Posted 13 Jul 2010, 19:00 #3 

PaulT
And I still have my A1 - modern auto focus cameras save all that 'come on hurry up' noises
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 19 Jul 2010, 07:09 #4 

geesmith
That's a fab picture from the lil Fuji!!
Not a bad seat either.. :)

Posted 23 Jul 2010, 21:43 #5 

Bermudan 75
Slightly bit off topic, did you see that programme about the crash in 1955? Death toll still uncertain. Mercedes car mounted the rear of another and went into the crowd. Mike Hawthorn won the race with Jaguar.

Posted 27 Jul 2010, 16:10 #6 

geesmith
Yep...nasty incident. There was lots of blame and guilt following that. Mercedes have only recently started to resurface.

Posted 28 Jul 2010, 11:08 #7 

Andrew
It was the slow motion never seen before footage at the end that was the most interesting showing exactly what happened that i found the most informative, but a similar thing happened in the grand prix recently to one of the redbulls if you remember.

Posted 03 Aug 2010, 09:18 #8