Just been to Jules by woody804

• Related topics: (no related topics)

woody804
Hi, All, Just been to visit Jules at the weekend for some work on my ZT, Quality work carried out, lovely place North Wales and was hot as well, heres a list of what Jules did, all in a day aswell,
Kenlowe Fan
Thermostat
O-Rings
Triple Horn
Air Filter
PCV (Positive Crankcase Ventilation Valve) Filter
Indicator
Pollen Filter
Plenum Clean
Screenwash Bottle Clean
Slam Panel Adjustment

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted 09 Jun 2010, 07:40 #1 

James.uk
I'm surprised you were allowed so close to the house, there is a sign saying "Rovers only" hanging on the wall somewhere.. :4: :D :D

I hope you took biccies n stuff.. :) Jules tends to hide his away somewhere.. :roll: ;) :D

Posted 09 Jun 2010, 19:02 #2 

JohnDotCom
I think Jules is just to busy to make Coffee,
although I'm sure he will let you make some if you ask.
Don't forget to take the Milk, Coffee, Sugar or sweeteners and er.....Biscuits.

If you haven't met Jules he is not like that at all really. The biscuits just go fast. ;)
The local Inn sells lovely Beers and superb food though.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 09 Jun 2010, 21:16 #3 

kandyman
i hope to sample some of the famous Jules tea and biscuits next month :)

Posted 09 Jun 2010, 21:19 #4 

JohnDotCom
PMSL now I have coffee all over my spill proof Keyboard. :angry:
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 09 Jun 2010, 21:21 #5 

woody804
I took some cakes and some pepsi, as it was really hot last week, i did see some bickies somewhere but they was'nt there for long.
Paul

Posted 10 Jun 2010, 05:59 #6 

James.uk
Ellow JDC. I know Jules gets carried away when he's working on someones car, and he forgets to stop for tea n biccies, but it's far more fun calling him a biccie miser and winding him up innit :D :D

Awww now I can't find the lil "stirring it" smiley! :mad1:

And -- peeps need to be warned they wont get fed or watered unless they take a DIY kit!.. :lol: ;)

Posted 10 Jun 2010, 14:49 #7 

Zeb
What I would like to know is....does he still have a kitchen in the back of his Umbongo thingy he frightens the natives with?

Posted 10 Jun 2010, 16:27 #8 

Mad-Monkey
Zeb wrote:What I would like to know is....does he still have a kitchen in the back of his Umbongo thingy he frightens the natives with?

??? Umbongo thingy ??

Posted 10 Jun 2010, 16:29 #9 

Zeb
Monk wrote:
Zeb wrote:What I would like to know is....does he still have a kitchen in the back of his Umbongo thingy he frightens the natives with?

??? Umbongo thingy ??

That Nissan van... or did I dream it? :confused:

Posted 10 Jun 2010, 16:48 #10 

Mad-Monkey
Zeb wrote:
Monk wrote:

??? Umbongo thingy ??

That Nissan van... or did I dream it? :confused:

No idea, I was curious on the umbongo thingy :mrgreen: I kind of hoped it was some sort of vehicle that ran on umbongo

Posted 10 Jun 2010, 16:52 #11 

James.uk
Dunno Zeb, I have never looked into the back of his van, maybe that's where he hides the biccies eh? :4:

Posted 10 Jun 2010, 19:07 #12 

Zeb
James.uk wrote:Dunno Zeb, I have never looked into the back of his van, maybe that's where he hides the biccies eh? :4:

Probably...they'll be in one of the cupboards... :lol: (I'll let Jules explain that joke...)

Posted 10 Jun 2010, 19:13 #13 

starbug2
been there , done that and got a lift in his wife's zt :cheers: :thumbsup:

Posted 11 Jun 2010, 21:00 #14 

geesmith
I want to go and have my panels slammed by a biscuit and a triple fan!
Just wondering if a few carefully placed biscuits in the plenum might have an emergency dunking effect.....

Posted 12 Jun 2010, 09:33 #15