IPK & Stalk by JakeWilson

• Related topics: (no related topics)

JakeWilson
Hi all,

Looking for an ipk and and stalk, preferably as cheap as possible for a diesel mk2 zt-t (blue dials)

Saw the ones on ebay...£25 = :D

Saw they were for petrol = :hissyfit:

Thank you!

Jake

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 12:19 #1 

MrB
JakeWilson wrote:Hi all,

Looking for an ipk and and stalk, preferably as cheap as possible for a diesel mk2 zt-t (blue dials)

Thank you!

Jake

Jake

You'll need a brand new IPK (Instrument pack (IPK from the German)) and I managed to get one for £70 + postage last week but they are usually £125. Just keep your eyes peeled - most are BIN but mine was auction and noone else bid :D

Are a couple of stalks on ebay at the moment for not bad money.

Chris
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 12:45 #2 

MrB
MrB wrote:
JakeWilson wrote:Hi all,

Thank you!

Jake

Jake

You'll need a brand new IPK and I managed to get one for £70 + postage last week but they are usually £125. Just keep your eyes peeled - most are BIN but mine was auction and noone else bid :D

Are a couple of stalks on ebay at the moment for not bad money.

Chris

Same seller has got one for Auction again.
View eBay item 390210698480
This is the message centre IPK for Diesels.
Hope you're as lucky as I was.

Chris
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 18 Jun 2010, 09:45 #3 

greeners
The one above is a 75 one

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MG-ZT-Instrument-Pack-with-message-centre-NEW-A10-/110467299144?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item19b85d3748

Give Les at SMC a call, I'm sure he'll do you a bit of discount on this one.... ;)

Posted 20 Jun 2010, 08:35 #4 

RRobson
ive got an indicator stalk with the computer button on if your interested
Tools available to local members

Injector removal tool
Auto gearbox pressure test tool
Vis tester

Posted 20 Jun 2010, 08:54 #5 

MrB
greeners wrote:The one above is a 75 one

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MG-ZT-Instrument-Pack-with-message-centre-NEW-A10-/110467299144?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item19b85d3748

Give Les at SMC a call, I'm sure he'll do you a bit of discount on this one.... ;)

Am sure is a How-To on the other side regarding changing the dials out of the ZT pack....
Chris
Member No. 143

Posted 20 Jun 2010, 11:44 #6 

greeners
MrB wrote:
greeners wrote:The one above is a 75 one

Am sure is a How-To on the other side regarding changing the dials out of the ZT pack....

Changing the dials is very straight forward, but the 75 one won't have blue lighting.

Posted 20 Jun 2010, 11:50 #7 

SpongeBob
MrB wrote:Am sure is a How-To on the other side regarding changing the dials out of the ZT pack....

Yup - I wrote it ;)

We've got them all here too - in full PDF format as well for easy printing :)

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=80

Posted 20 Jun 2010, 13:11 #8 

steven
A diesel one will fit in a petrol with no issues and visa versa.

You just have to swap the petrol guage overlay over..

I have a oil burner IPK in my petol car.
Does this look familiar?

Continuing to support the 75 community wherever they may be

Posted 20 Jun 2010, 17:50 #9 

JakeWilson
When you say over lay what did you mean? As I know the rev counter is different. Apart from
that, what is different between diesel and petrol?

Posted 20 Jun 2010, 18:17 #10