IPK dials by loz1971

• Related topics: (no related topics)

loz1971
I really want the later dials on my IPK (Instrument pack (IPK from the German)) so if anybody has an old one that would be great, I don't want the whole IPK, just the dial insert.

These are what I have:

normal dials.jpg

And these are what I want!!:

grey dials.jpg

And they must be for a diesel ;)

Oh, and with the computer as well (if it makes a difference, I don't know) :roll:

Somebody must have an old one somewhere that's no good surely!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

:nurse:ALWAYS BE MORE HOPEFUL!!! Image

[centre]"Plus It's not a man purse, it's called a satchel...Indiana Jones wears one"[/centre]

Posted 07 Aug 2010, 16:00 #1 

JakeWilson
Best thing would I imagine, be Les at SMC.

Diesel with computer are the most expensive, be it for 75 or zt - god knows why. In the example of the zt - you can pick up a new unit (saying that they have to be new!) for £25 - a diesel version -add £100.

There may be some possibility of getting the facias off an old unit and putting them on yours - apologies as by no means am I an expert.

HTH

Jake

Posted 11 Aug 2010, 22:58 #2 

loz1971
Bump bump, as I said before, I don't want a complete IPK just the later style dials to put into mine.

[centre]"Plus It's not a man purse, it's called a satchel...Indiana Jones wears one"[/centre]

Posted 13 Aug 2010, 23:18 #3 

MrB
Think I do remember seeing a How To on t'other side or poss the org site for changing the dials on a ZT - so should be the same for the 75

I would have thought keeping an eye open for second hand later style IPK is your best bet??

I was ready to offer you mine out of my broken IPK, but then realised you wanted the new style ones. Unfortunately, mine are the same as the ones you are looking to replace.

Chris
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 14 Aug 2010, 00:08 #4 

Mick
(Site Admin)
MrB wrote:Think I do remember seeing a How To on t'other side or poss the org site for changing the dials on a ZT - so should be the same for the 75

The dial changing Know How document is available here. It was written by Simon, latterly known as Spongebob

Under "Car interior". viewtopic.php?f=15&t=80
Instrument cluster dial change

Posted 14 Aug 2010, 10:38 #5 

loz1971
Cheers for the thought Chris, I'm going to keep on bumping this and I'm sure one day somebody will have a later style IPK that I can have the dials out of.Image Image Image Image

Posted 14 Aug 2010, 10:40 #6 

loz1971
Mick wrote:
MrB wrote:Think I do remember seeing a How To on t'other side or poss the org site for changing the dials on a ZT - so should be the same for the 75

The dial changing Know How document is available here. It was written by Simon, latterly known as Spongebob

Under "Car interior". viewtopic.php?f=15&t=80
Instrument cluster dial change

Cheers Mick, I know how to change them, I just can't find any! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Posted 14 Aug 2010, 10:41 #7 

MrB
loz1971 wrote:Cheers for the thought Chris, I'm going to keep on bumping this and I'm sure one day somebody will have a later style IPK that I can have the dials out of.Image Image Image Image

That's the spirit.
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 14 Aug 2010, 23:13 #8 

loz1971
Bump again , I'm not going to stop till I get some! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Posted 20 Aug 2010, 18:20 #9