Introduction by Jackal79

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Jackal79
I would like to say hello to everyone on this form. I registered yesterday (confirmation that I was welcome today.) Like everyone else I'm a Rover 75 nut, nut or nutter being the operative word. Had my car (CDt) 17 months now but being retired only doing 5-6K miles pa Done the usual diesel mods/upgrades (Synergy etc) but lots more to do!!! I have had the interior electric rear blind for over 12 months still trying to pluck up the courage to "butcher" the interior to fit it. Not overly technical with the 75 I'v been used to working on a bog standard Ford Pinto engine and Webber carb. need I say more!
Was informed of the existence of this forum by Dave "takestock" and Russ.
Looking forward to receiving help, believe me I need it, AND giving any help I can in return. :clap:
Regards to everyone
Peter Burnett

Posted 09 Aug 2010, 15:50 #1 

James.uk
Ellow Jack. Welcome to the club. If you know Dave and Russ I doubt you will need any more help. :)

If you get bored though we can send Glynn round to help ya..

Posted 09 Aug 2010, 17:04 #2 

Rammie
Hi Peter,
Welcome to the Community, the "friendly one". ;)
I hope you get all the assistance you want here as there are many knowledgeable members on here so you should be fine.

I'm sure you will be aware of the local meets that take place on a regular basis, always a good source of info / help.

Regards
Brian

Posted 09 Aug 2010, 17:06 #3 

starbug2
welcome to the mad house :lol: :thumbsup: they are a good lot here :thumbsup: :cheers:

Posted 09 Aug 2010, 17:20 #4 

takestock
Glad you found us Peter, I promise we will get around to your blind....eventually. Having said that i have never put one in, only taken one out :D
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 09 Aug 2010, 18:00 #5 

hodgy
Hi Peter and welcome, nice meeting you Saturday by the way :D
Enjoy the club
Best Regards

Alan

Posted 09 Aug 2010, 18:04 #6 

raistlin
Hi Peter

Welcome to here :D

There is a nano meet over the weekend 21/22 August if you're interested. We'd all be happy to see you there if you can make it :)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 09 Aug 2010, 18:47 #7 

MrB
Hi Peter

I take it you are also from Yorks, as you know Russ and Dave??

Couldn't make the meet on Saturday unfortunately, due to my leaky tank.

Hope to put some faces to the names at the National Picnic.

Chris
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 09 Aug 2010, 21:57 #8 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Welcome to the Community forum Peter, glad to have you on board. :)

Posted 09 Aug 2010, 22:18 #9 

cymrudragon
Hi mate and wellcome to the show ...sit back and wait to be bombarded with all the knowlage you ever need for the 75 , and the odd dirty joke :?

Posted 10 Aug 2010, 17:27 #10