Idiots by raistlin

• Related topics: (no related topics)

raistlin
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-35669695

Have to add though that they are not alone. We've had cases brought back here in Wolverhampton Magistrates for identical behaviour.

I wonder which one of them has possession of the brain cell.

Being disqualified from driving and going straight out to the car park and attempting to drive away falls broadly within the same category. Arrogance or crass stupidity?
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 26 Feb 2016, 17:57 #1 

PaulT
and will they ever change - perhaps not. Whilst locking them up will cost the taxpayer at least their criminal activities will be halted for a while.

Been reading about the Great Train Robbery carried out by a number of career criminals who were criminals for most of their lives.

As stated in the fictional 'Porridge' "an habitual criminal who looked upon arrest as an occupational hazard".
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 26 Feb 2016, 19:38 #2 

Borg Warner
A former colleague of mine was a magistrate, I recall him telling me a tale once about someone who he had given a short custodial sentence. As he was taken away (down?) he commentated on my colleague's weight (he was rather large bless him), something like this:

Prisoner: You fat b....
Colleague: Another 7 days.
Prisoner: You f... fat b....
Colleague: Another 7 days.
Prisoner: You ugly f... fat b.....
Another 7 days.

Think he ended up with a month or so if I remember correctly when it was week originally?

Gary M.

Posted 26 Feb 2016, 22:39 #3