I've Escaped by JakeWilson

• Related topics: (no related topics)

JakeWilson
to this side to calm down.

Commented on a post about spark plugs, with the hope of being useful to another member who is new....

Have a look on the other side, I don't know whether it is because I am tired and annoyed with everything - but I am just finding this guy so plain rude!

sorry, rant over,

Jake

Posted 13 Aug 2010, 22:53 #1 

Dallas
What ever do you mean! :lol:

................ Yes! quality is the key, the brand and the quality of materials used and the design of the plug would be the key.

............... but! stating So unreliable?? I'm sorry but you are serioulsly spouting complete and utter tosh was a bit harsh me thinks. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted 13 Aug 2010, 23:15 #2 

JakeWilson
I know... I briefly felt bad about writing it, but it just enraged me so much I had to write it - I really do not get mad very often at all, but it tipped me over the edge.

I felt like offering to get dad to take him out in the Saab and show him what a beast it is - although as far as handling goes, he admits mine wins hands down!

J

Posted 13 Aug 2010, 23:23 #3 

Zeb
Methinks we need the mellow thread resurrected... ;)

Posted 13 Aug 2010, 23:30 #4 

Dallas
Zeb wrote:Methinks we need the mellow thread resurrected... ;)

What we need on here and other site is a Mellow Room with visual and calming sound effects (lovely birds singing, Dolphins and lovely landscapes to look at), or just post a pic on the R55. :lol: that would do it!

Can we have this room PLEASE! :thumbsup: :cheers:

Posted 13 Aug 2010, 23:46 #5 

Dallas

Posted 13 Aug 2010, 23:53 #6 

Last edited by Dallas on 14 Aug 2010, 00:23, edited 2 times in total.

JakeWilson
I've got this at the moment, all beit the album version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W35wtfcByIY

Posted 13 Aug 2010, 23:58 #7 

MrB
It would help if he knew what he was on about.

I don't think you over stepped the mark Jake.

Chris
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 14 Aug 2010, 00:02 #8 

starbug2
some folk are just out to be a bother :whump: want to be upset or are just :mad1:

Posted 14 Aug 2010, 11:46 #9