I may be selling the 75 but not leaving here!! by podge

podge
It looks as if she may be going(running 3 cars is a bit of a luxury to say the least..........the MGB GT is almost there at last).So the 75 may go,she is low mileage for the year and in very,very good condition.However,I SHALL BE STAYING HERE if thats o.k.chaps!

Posted 16 May 2012, 19:26 #1 

kandyman
Sorry to here the 75 is going :(

Your always welcome here car or not were one big happy family.

Posted 16 May 2012, 20:14 #2 

Zeb
Would not want you disappearing off into the sunset in the MGB matey..:)

Posted 17 May 2012, 07:58 #3 

JohnDotCom
Sorry to hear the 75 is going P, you are of course always welcome on this Community site, as is anyone else with a interest and friendship. ;)
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 17 May 2012, 12:15 #4 

takestock
JohnDotCom wrote: you are of course always welcome on this Community site, as is anyone else with an interest and friendship. ;)

That's why you can't get rid of me :D :D
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 17 May 2012, 14:03 #5 

podge
Hi guys,
its a tough call really.I find myself in a small dilema!!Do I lock it away and use in the Summer only,it really owes me nothing and my insurers will insure it for £20.00 a month fully comp,should I wish to use it for a short time each year.I have only done about 1,000 miles this year.I have a good car for a daily hack now and the MG is almost there.The thing is,I would not get a lot for it,yet its a lovely car and only 76,000 miles..........nothing comes close for sheer style for the money (we all know that don't we!).So what to do.Methinks I shall sleep on it for awhile.Meanwhile......nice to be back,I have not been away really,just busy.I hope you are on the mend JDC and nice to hear from you all again.Pete.

Posted 17 May 2012, 17:45 #6 

Jürgen
Pete, if you have the space needed, then keep it and see what time will tell. I doubt you can get the money the car is really worth.

Posted 17 May 2012, 17:56 #7 

podge
My thoughts exactly Jürgen,just need to convince Pat.I am sure if I let it go ,I will regret it not long after.

Posted 18 May 2012, 19:55 #8