I'm Bored by DeuxGazoles

DeuxGazoles
What a horrible day.....my car's fixed & there's nowhere to go in this weather..................really wanted to go to the Tyne Tees Run today but no fun looking at old wagons in the rain :(
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 06 Jun 2010, 15:54 #1 

JohnDotCom
Well it has been sunny with a light wind on the North Wales cost today, but only 21C max.
Should come over for a Pie and a Cup of Te.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 06 Jun 2010, 15:56 #2 

DeuxGazoles
Wish I'd known I would have done :cheers:

Posted 06 Jun 2010, 15:58 #3 

sudderz71
Yeah same here terrible weather newly built garden deck and cases of beer undrunk was going to have a bbq but looks like a casserole will be more the order of the day,or a pie lol.

Posted 06 Jun 2010, 16:26 #4 

DeuxGazoles
I've even turned down a roast beef sunday dinner at my mother's I'm that fed up :confused:

Posted 06 Jun 2010, 16:27 #5 

sudderz71
Nah i never turn down free grub always guaranteed to cheer me up.;)

Posted 06 Jun 2010, 16:36 #6 

Cowley_MOA
Cheer up lad :D
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 07 Jun 2010, 14:51 #7 

James.uk
Yay Colin, you could have called at my place en route to Wales n we could have eaten all JDC's biccies between us. :D heh heh.. Then we could have taken John with us and done a Biccie raid on Jules. :D Granted we wouldn't have found any but we could have had fun trying. :D ;)

Email sent... :)

Posted 07 Jun 2010, 15:21 #8 

Last edited by James.uk on 07 Jun 2010, 15:40, edited 1 time in total.

DeuxGazoles
James.uk wrote:Yay Colin, you could have called at my place en route to Wales n we could have eaten all JDC's biccies between us. :D heh heh.. Then we could have taken John with us and done a Biccie raid on Jules. :D Granted we wouldn't have found any but we could have had fun trying. :D ;)

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Might just do that next time I'm feeling like that ;)

Posted 07 Jun 2010, 15:25 #9