I have cleaned my Friends car... by Cowley_MOA

Cowley_MOA
One of my friends turns 17 tomorrow (lucky) and he wanted me to clean his car for him as he has seen my Rover's and has ''seen I do a good job'':D He has a 2010 Ford Fiesta Zetec S in White. But after 2 weeks away it was covered in a mixture of dust and rubbish from the trees that overhang his drive.

Anyway here are the finished pictures...
If anyone is interested the body was washed using the two bucket method and a Microfibre Washmitt. Products used were...

AG Body Shampoo and Conditioner
AG Fast Glass
AG High Def. Wax
AG Instant Tyre Dressing
AG Bumper Care
Super Guard Alloy Wheel Protector
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 06 Sep 2010, 16:33 #1 

Zeb
Lovely job..the colour does not ultimately do the polishing justice I fear.. :D ....but I wonder at the wisdom of putting a new learner driver into a brand new vehicle....and as for the cost of the car and the insurance and the driving lessons..... :shock:
I clearly had the wrong parents... :?

Posted 06 Sep 2010, 16:43 #2 

Cowley_MOA
Zeb wrote:Lovely job..the colour does not ultimately do the polishing justice I fear.. :D ....but I wonder at the wisdom of putting a new learner driver into a brand new vehicle....and as for the cost of the car and the insurance and the driving lessons..... :shock:
I clearly had the wrong parents... :?

I agree with everything you have just said :lol: His Dad owns his own company and sells office furniture to people like Staples iirc so he can't be doing too badly. Also he has a Mercedes CLK 63 AMG in his garage 8-)
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 06 Sep 2010, 16:49 #3 

SpongeBob
Shiny! :mrgreen:

White is a difficult colour to get a nice mirror finish on but the car does seem to have polished up well. Good job :thumbsup:

Posted 06 Sep 2010, 17:29 #4