I Guess It Is About Time I Poppped In!! by Aurora MG

Aurora MG
Hello guys, finally logged in lol. Probably would have been here ages ago if that damn thorn in my side EMS garage hadn't gone t*** up :censored:

Thanks Mick for the email earlier, yes we are all OK though totally fed up with everything that seems to go wrong!!

Ammended my name to Aurora MG seen as I don't have the Aurora ZT-T (yet)!!

Posted 11 Oct 2010, 21:09 #1 

SpongeBob
Evening Andy! Nice to have you around on the forums :)

Sorry to hear about all the problems you've been having with the closure of the garage :( Let's hope things start looking brighter for you. Plenty of people on here to cheer you up! ;) :)

Posted 11 Oct 2010, 21:41 #2 

Keleko
Hello, you have me all excited with just one word...........AURORA!!!!!!!

You need to send me pics when you get it. I am truly obsessed with all things aurora. I have the diesel Aurora ZT off of Steve Childs over on the .org site
Commission number: 30126

Posted 11 Oct 2010, 21:52 #3 

Aurora MG
Keleko wrote:Hello, you have me all excited with just one word...........AURORA!!!!!!!

You need to send me pics when you get it. I am truly obsessed with all things aurora. I have the diesel Aurora ZT off of Steve Childs over on the .org site

Aurora as in my ZT-T that I once had & hopefully may have again when & if I get the money.

Posted 11 Oct 2010, 22:11 #4 

kandyman
You took your time Andy.

Good to have you on board.

As you can see you have been here for ages already ;)

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=456

might be time you made a trip up my way to give the R75 a quick wash and the wife's R25

Posted 11 Oct 2010, 22:28 #5 

Aurora MG
kandyman wrote:You took your time Andy.

Good to have you on board.

As you can see you have been here for ages already ;)

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=456

might be time you made a trip up my way to give the R75 a quick wash and the wife's R25

Thanks Andy,
Would love to come back & do the cars again. If you do want this book it soon before we lose an hour later this month with the clocks going back lol.

Posted 12 Oct 2010, 13:43 #6 

James.uk
Welcome.. Sorry to read about the trouble you have been having, but now at least you have a place to come and chill out.. :)

Posted 12 Oct 2010, 14:45 #7