How lucky was he..... by carlpenn

carlpenn
Saw this on MSN today, lets just say, he was very lucky......... :shock:

http://video.uk.msn.com/watch/video/tra ... /1j43ytnw5
Upgrades:

Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.

Posted 02 Sep 2010, 17:39 #1 

MrB
OMG :o :shock:

Lucky Lucky Man

Chris
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 03 Sep 2010, 19:40 #2 

starbug2
mad fool . should of known better . he was very lucky not to be hurt :whump: :nurse:

Posted 03 Sep 2010, 23:40 #3 

Dave
Possible being pedantic, but as a train can't deviate from it's course, "Train Barely Avoids Man" is not accurate

Should have been "Man Barely Avoids Being Hit By Train"... :gmc:

(am I right Carl?!)

Posted 04 Sep 2010, 16:30 #4 

zojosc
Dave wrote:Possible being pedantic, but as a train can't deviate from it's course, "Train Barely Avoids Man" is not accurate

(am I right Carl?!)

Should have been MAN FINDS POO IN HIS PANTS or similar words
"Keep Smilin'"
Andy

Posted 04 Sep 2010, 16:38 #5 

carlpenn
Dave wrote:Possible being pedantic, but as a train can't deviate from it's course, "Train Barely Avoids Man" is not accurate

(am I right Carl?!)

Yes you are correct - I noticed that as well :D
Upgrades:

Posted 05 Sep 2010, 23:03 #6 

carlpenn
starbug2 wrote:mad fool . should of known better . he was very lucky not to be hurt :whump: :nurse:

Hurt may be an understatement Squished would be more accurate...... :shock: :lol:
Upgrades:

Posted 05 Sep 2010, 23:04 #7 

carlpenn
By the way, Does anyone recognise the Steam Train? lol..........
Upgrades:

Posted 05 Sep 2010, 23:06 #8 

Ragman
carlpenn wrote:

(am I right Carl?!)

Yes you are correct - I noticed that as well :D

Another post not displayed after I hit submit - oh well what I wanted to say was - some of the grammar used by the media today astounds me

Posted 05 Sep 2010, 23:12 #9 

SpongeBob
Ragman wrote:Another post not displayed after I hit submit - oh well what I wanted to say was - some of the grammar used by the media today astounds me

Don't want to sound patronising but are you sure you're hitting 'Submit' and not 'Save'? Saving a post saves it for later rather than posting it immediately. Also, are you remaining logged in during this process or are you being logged out?

Posted 06 Sep 2010, 17:27 #10 

Mick
(Site Admin)
SpongeBob wrote:
Ragman wrote:Another post not displayed after I hit submit - oh well what I wanted to say was - some of the grammar used by the media today astounds me

Don't want to sound patronising but are you sure you're hitting 'Submit' and not 'Save'? Saving a post saves it for later rather than posting it immediately. Also, are you remaining logged in during this process or are you being logged out?

I occasionally accidentally hit preview instead of submit and then go on to something else. Then wonder why the post I just made is not there. It's always user error with me.

Posted 06 Sep 2010, 17:44 #11