Highlands 2009 by MrB

• Related topics: (no related topics)

MrB
A few pics from our holidays right up in the very northern highlands.
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 14 Jun 2010, 10:22 #1 

hbb
(Site Admin)
Nice shot of Ullapool.

I haven't been there in over 30 years & that brought back some memories :)
This space accidentally left blank/

Posted 14 Jun 2010, 10:41 #2 

MrB
hbb wrote:Nice shot of Ullapool.

1st time we've been that far north, but we will definitely go up there again.

We arrived at Ullapool from the North, I tried to take a shot as you come round the corner and see it for the 1st time, it's a stunning view. I'll attach it below, but I don't think it does it justice.
4.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 14 Jun 2010, 10:52 #3 

EnEnGee
We will be In Ullapool in around 6 weeks time for our annual trip over to the isle of Lewis. The weather looks superb in the photos. This will be the 14th trip to Scotland, our 75s have done in the five years we have owned them.

Posted 22 Jun 2010, 21:29 #4 

MrB
EnEnGee wrote:We will be In Ullapool in around 6 weeks time for our annual trip over to the isle of Lewis. The weather looks superb in the photos. This will be the 14th trip to Scotland, our 75s have done in the five years we have owned them.

We were very lucky with the weather, especially considering the summer we had in '09.

There were two very brief but very heavy rain showers while we were there, both of which lasted 30 minutes max each.

The famous midges were not experienced either :D
Chris
Member No. 143

Posted 23 Jun 2010, 08:52 #5 

MG_Ecosse
MrB wrote:
hbb wrote:Nice shot of Ullapool.

1st time we've been that far north, but we will definitely go up there again.

We arrived at Ullapool from the North, I tried to take a shot as you come round the corner and see it for the 1st time, it's a stunning view. I'll attach it below, but I don't think it does it justice.
4.jpg

That is one of my favourite drives from Ullapool up to Durness - stunning scenery, fantastic roads - heaven! :Scotland:

Posted 23 Jun 2010, 18:43 #6 

Donald MacIver
Cracking photos of Ullapool, pass through it regularly when i take a trip over to the mainland, i stay on the Isle of Lewis.

EnEnGee wrote:We will be In Ullapool in around 6 weeks time for our annual trip over to the isle of Lewis. The weather looks superb in the photos. This will be the 14th trip to Scotland, our 75s have done in the five years we have owned them.

I will have to look out for you if you are coming over in a few weeks, look out for my 56 plate firefrost ZT when you come up!

Posted 02 Jul 2010, 23:16 #7 

MrB
Really is a fabulous part of the world.

Donald you're so lucky to be up there all the time.
Chris
Member No. 143

Posted 03 Jul 2010, 22:40 #8 

starbug2
we will be up scotland from monday just north of edinburgh and where ever we get to . nice pic's you took hope to get some of our own :cheers:

Posted 04 Jul 2010, 07:06 #9