Hi All by psicobra

• Related topics: (no related topics)

psicobra
Hi All some of you i know already mostly some not just thought i would introduce my self on the forum. I have just brought my first 75 a W reg 2.0 V6 it wasnt without it's problems but thanks to every one at the wolves meet almost all of the problems are sorted big thanks to every one Dave,Carl,Paul and steve. So now the car runs really well only a few minor things to sort then on to the MODS rear electric blind i think first on the list then the ultimate remote thingy.

Andy

Posted 18 Sep 2011, 21:36 #1 

Last edited by psicobra on 18 Sep 2011, 21:52, edited 1 time in total.

mark d3
hi andy welcome to the forum i was the guy sitting with you for the meal in the pub(mark)hope your clutch held out to get you home
mark

Posted 18 Sep 2011, 21:45 #2 

psicobra
Hi Mark yeah clutch held out and was perfect not even difficult i dont get it oh well i will just wait till it gives up Sorry i didnt get to say bye but am was at work for 12 and i didn't get any sleep at all last night i was frozen so headed off early so not to fall asleep on the way home. Sunday looked like fun as well.

Posted 18 Sep 2011, 21:54 #3 

Mad-Monkey
Hi Andy, good to see you again, quite odd randomly bumping into you after 10 years! Hows the clutch doing?

Posted 19 Sep 2011, 06:45 #4 

raistlin
psicobra wrote: then the ultimate remote thingy.

You know it makes sense Andy :)

Pleased you had a good time at the nano-meet :)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 19 Sep 2011, 08:30 #5 

takestock
Hi Andy, nice to meet you and your better half :D, glad the car is a happy bunny, but not as happy as the look on your face when you came back from your test drive ;)

catch up with you later :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 19 Sep 2011, 15:21 #6